eBay 3870mAH batteries that have 5080mAH printed on them?

beavis87

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Bought an eBay 3870mAH extended battery stock size battery and when I received it, it had 5080mAH printed on outside. I didn't know you could even buy a stock size battery with that capacity. I would think it would require a different back plate for that capacity. Is there a way to check true capacity of a battery? I did notice a little longer on time more expected of a 3870mAH battery but not what I expected of a 5080mAH battery.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Bought an eBay 3870mAH extended battery stock size battery and when I received it, it had 5080mAH printed on outside. I didn't know you could even buy a stock size battery with that capacity. I would think it would require a different back plate for that capacity. Is there a way to check true capacity of a battery? I did notice a little longer on time more expected of a 3870mAH battery but not what I expected of a 5080mAH battery.

That is definitely fake. It's probably just a 3200mAh size or less. If it were that big, the actual battery would have to be bigger, there is no way. Try to avoid cheap made in china brands if you can, they usually don't last too long. Check reviews to make sure they are good. I recommend buying the official LG brand battery, they are going for about $12 each on eBay, overstock units. I would definitely make sure the seller is legit and is an actual US merchant selling authentic items by asking questions and looking at their feedback.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan