New lg v20 specs leak suggests beastly performance

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
4000mAh battery while Marlin has 3450mAh and a huge audio side of things. Trust me, I'm excited for both but this is awesome for LG.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Specs are awesome if true. Definitely what I want to see in a new phone especially one with a 5.7" display. Can't wait until tomorrow's announcement!

Paravoz

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Someone posted the following on gsmarena comments:
"Semi confirmed from berlin,
SD 820
5.7" plus 1.6"
64gb storage ...no more 32gb
4gb ram
3200 mAh...removable"

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
3200 mAh for a 5.7 inch sounds weak. I know removable but still.

Yeah not much better than the 3000mAh found in the V10. I was hoping for a 4000 but when I saw those diagrams with only half the phone being removable I thought there's no way they're getting a 4000mAh battery in there.

FutureMech

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
4000 is low for QHD if u doing intensive gaming, LG don't have a track of good battery life at all, 3200mah would kill this phone immediately.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
4000 is low for QHD if u doing intensive gaming, LG don't have a track of good battery life at all, 3200mah would kill this phone immediately.
Yeah that's for sure. Even if removable, you wouldn't be able to remove the whole back of the phone, just the side of it so I doubt for a much bigger battery. Man I hope this isn't true.

It's either this or I'm staying with my Nexus brand and getting the Pixel XL (Marlin)

FutureMech

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
As i have S7E, there is nothing good to replace it with, i really wanna get to LG again, i like samsung but i got bored with the S7E.

It seems that LG keeping removable battery to not increase it's size, aka as an excuse.

LG DO BOTH, 4000mah with awesome battery life AND it's removable? so the back is a bit bigger, who cares??? make two editions if u want, but that something that gonna win many hearts.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
As i have S7E, there is nothing good to replace it with, i really wanna get to LG again, i like samsung but i got bored with the S7E.

It seems that LG keeping removable battery to not increase it's size, aka as an excuse.

LG DO BOTH, 4000mah with awesome battery life AND it's removable? so the back is a bit bigger, who cares??? make two editions if u want, but that something that gonna win many hearts.
Well with only half the back able to come off, you won't be able to go with a thick battery. So I'm almost thinking if it doesn't come with a 4000mAh, then you most likely won't be able to go much higher than the other rumor of 3200

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
TBH, the 3200mAh rumor is more believable, since it's removable and there's not much space for a big battery as you have to fill up some of that space with a cavity to house a battery.

On the bright side, this is a 200mAh upgrade over the V10, which is a nice thing especially since the G5 went 200mAh down in terms of capacity compared to the G4. Considering that the general hardware is overall more efficient than the V10, battery life should improve above the 200mAh capacity bump.

And I've said the same for the Note7. The Snapdragon 820 and 4GB RAM combo is more than fine. The LG G5 performed pretty well with that combo, so I don't see why the V20 will be no different, unless they rushed their implementation of Nougat, which I don't think will be the case.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
TBH, the 3200mAh rumor is more believable, since it's removable and there's not much space for a big battery as you have to fill up some of that space with a cavity to house a battery.

On the bright side, this is a 200mAh upgrade over the V10, which is a nice thing especially since the G5 went 200mAh down in terms of capacity compared to the G4. Considering that the general hardware is overall more efficient than the V10, battery life should improve above the 200mAh capacity bump.

And I've said the same for the Note7. The Snapdragon 820 and 4GB RAM combo is more than fine. The LG G5 performed pretty well with that combo, so I don't see why the V20 will be no different, unless they rushed their implementation of Nougat, which I don't think will be the case.
I was hoping for 3500 and thought it might be achievable being that the G5 is 2800 in a smaller phone, but if it's 3200 so be it.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm originally from the Samsung camp with the Edge + now after returning my Note 7 this past weekend.

I'm honestly very intrigued with what LG has to offer and am anticipating tonight's announcement

I'm most looking for the large screen and hopefully an aluminum hardware for the V20 .......these may just be enough for me to ummmm switch sides so to speak

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1