11-04-2016 05:05 AM
98 123 ...
tools
    Anyone else? Its been teasing since August 4th, and there is still no pre-order or carrier information.

Just watched the DJI Mavic Pro get introduced - handheld drone that can fly 7 km while shooting 4k. Never owned one but now super excited, and guess what....they give pricing , pre-order today, October 15 availability date, etc etc. All done the right way. Strike while the iron is hot.

There goes $999. Sorry LG.
    jrvtecaccord and anon(903870) like this.
    09-27-2016 12:25 PM
    I mean I want it.. I'm just tired of waiting to be honest.
    09-27-2016 12:35 PM
    Me too. iPhone 7+ beckons
    09-27-2016 12:46 PM
    Anyone else? Its been teasing since August 4th, and there is still no pre-order or carrier information.
    No,I never buy phones until ~2 months after they are released anyway. Have a flawless Nexus 6 here, I can out wait LG!
    RaRa85 likes this.
    09-27-2016 12:47 PM
    If LG just wants a smaller volume niche market- they got it. Way too early with their launch event, so no momentum and no real point for the launch. Factor that and limited market availability, kind of counter intuitive to the goal of a company- making money.
    Wiley_11 likes this.
    09-27-2016 09:21 PM
    My enthusiasm isn't wearing off, but now I'm questioning my decision to choose this over saving a few hundred dollars and getting the Moto X Play since they'll probably get released at about the same time.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    09-28-2016 12:54 AM
    And I'm sitting here in europe not sure if LG will even release this phone here.

But seriously, I would buy that phone over iPhone 7, and it is comparable to Note 7. Unless you're out of phone, I think it's worth waiting for V20. And if you're out of phone, there are always cheap ones as a temporary solution.
    09-28-2016 05:19 AM
    I'm more excited about the GoPro Karma drone and it's removable self mountable gimbal....... and I'm still just as excited as ever about the v20 but I am getting sick of waiting
    09-28-2016 05:45 AM
    I'm more excited about the GoPro Karma drone and it's removable self mountable gimbal....... and I'm still just as excited as ever about the v20 but I am getting sick of waiting
    Really? I was too, but the Mavic has far greater range at 4.3 miles, avoidance collision, and much smaller. I would note that I have zero use for the gimbal.
    09-28-2016 10:01 AM
    My enthusiasm isn't wearing off, but now I'm questioning my decision to choose this over saving a few hundred dollars and getting the Moto X Play since they'll probably get released at about the same time.
    I really like the Moto devices they just released. I've had several Moto devices they were all great, particularly battery life. And they have the best notification system by far.
    benjamminh likes this.
    09-28-2016 10:04 AM
    Not in the least.
    09-28-2016 10:11 AM
    Enthusiasm is on zero right now.

Ive been weighing my options all week but I dont like making a decision until Ive seen all options. I would just hate to jump the gun and then still want the V20 when it does finally release.
    09-28-2016 02:29 PM

Just watched the DJI Mavic Pro get introduced - handheld drone that can fly 7 km while shooting 4k. Never owned one but now super excited, and guess what....they give pricing , pre-order today, October 15 availability date, etc etc. All done the right way. Strike while the iron is hot.

There goes $999. Sorry LG.
    Can't lose enthusiasm for something I haven't owned.
    09-28-2016 03:07 PM
    The excitement has worn off while waiting for it, but it's still in the mix for me at this point.

Gotta see what Google does next week.
    09-28-2016 07:20 PM
    You should take to evaluate your need for instant gratification. Learn to be patient and appreciate the fact you can wait for something
    09-29-2016 03:26 AM
    B&H will be selling one from October 17th as a pre-order.

It was originally October 2nd, but got pushed to the 17th.

LG V20 goes up for pre-order in the US on October 2 [Updated] - GSMArena.com news
    09-29-2016 07:15 AM
    You should take to evaluate your need for instant gratification. Learn to be patient and appreciate the fact you can wait for something
    Wish LG took that approach with their announcement. 😊
    09-29-2016 07:49 AM
    B&H will be selling one from October 17th as a pre-order.

It was originally October 2nd, but got pushed to the 17th.

LG V20 goes up for pre-order in the US on October 2 [Updated] - GSMArena.com news
    That doesn't sound good. The day after putting up Oct 2nd, they have to move it back to the 17th - they must have gotten a call from LG.
    09-29-2016 09:25 AM
    While I get what you're saying they did kind of announce a phone, hype it up, and then just went dead silent on a release date. Usually you announce / build hype to cause people to want the phone and can't wait to get it -- not hype it up and then be like "Okay wait here till I tell you when". .
    benjamminh and Ntchwaidumela like this.
    09-29-2016 11:07 AM
    That doesn't sound good. The day after putting up Oct 2nd, they have to move it back to the 17th - they must have gotten a call from LG.
    Seems even worse, since that is the preorder date. Might be end of October before available beyond a few stragglers. LG logic.
    09-29-2016 11:26 AM
    It's probably just some ninja psychological marketing trick that went awry on LG's part.............................
    09-29-2016 11:43 AM
    Couldn't agree more. I would rather have waited an extra two weeks for an announcement and subsequent sale. Instead, all the hype created at the announcement event is quickly wearing off.
    09-29-2016 11:46 AM
    Really? I was too, but the Mavic has far greater range at 4.3 miles, avoidance collision, and much smaller. I would note that I have zero use for the gimbal.
    although this is an android forum..this dji and gopro hypen me up - always wanted a drone, love gopro karma, but dji mavic surprises me more...
    09-29-2016 12:23 PM
    Well this thread just brought some enthusiasm back. Lol.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=725183
    09-29-2016 04:10 PM
    It's not so much the waiting for me as it is the complete lack of concrete information at launch AFTER hyping the phone up prior to JUST BEFORE the iPhone 7 launch WHILE Samsung had a full recall and already are rebounding after a damaged image while LG CONTINUES to tease a phone they already officially introduced WITHOUT any pricing or availability information AFTER three weeks. In what world does that equal success? This terrible launch will be the only reason I may not get the V20 even though it is the only phone that has (almost)everything I want. I really really like it but when LG drags their feet and continues to tease a fully launched phone and no information officially or from the sign up page that I filled out I will definitely move on if they don't get their act together. I can certainly move on to the Galaxy S7 at the moment. LG has really put a sour taste in my mouth with this launch. Everyone on social media and ads have practically begged LG for release date and pricing and the continue to ignore them, offer a sign up page that doesn't even confirm you've signed up and they just dangle the phone in our faces. I just don't like how they've gone about it. Really love the phone still though and I will end up waiting for it. It's the only one of its kind.
    09-29-2016 06:44 PM
98 123 ...