Pre-Order Date?

sniperservice

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Now that Google has unveiled the Pixels...Do you think the V20 will finally go up for Pre-Order this week? It seems as if LG had to wait for Google to have their Pixel announcements before LG could start their selling process(Nougat 7.1 the reason?) I am trying my best to be patient, but this whole scenario has been atrocious. I am definitely hoping that October 21st leak is correct. I just want the phone, damn it!

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I know at AT&T pre-order and phone launches happen on Fridays for us (I do work for them, and I use a V10 as my work phone), but I haven't seen a date yet.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.............. :( I just want it too....

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Now that Google has unveiled the Pixels...Do you think the V20 will finally go up for Pre-Order this week? It seems as if LG had to wait for Google to have their Pixel announcements before LG could start their selling process(Nougat 7.1 the reason?) I am trying my best to be patient, but this whole scenario has been atrocious. I am definitely hoping that October 21st leak is correct. I just want the phone, damn it!

Yep, 10/21 preorder and 11/01 ship date ;). That might not be far off.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It's on the front page article with T-Mobile release info. At the bottom.
That's just best guess by AC and says other carriers should be about the same. Clearly the ATT article isn't anywhere close to that $650 price. Carriers might differ by $30 or so but not $180.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
That's just best guess by AC and says other carriers should be about the same. Clearly the ATT article isn't anywhere close to that $650 price. Carriers might differ by $30 or so but not $180.

I wondered if they would pull a price out of their butts or if they had some further info. Weird to just throw a price out there without any knowledge.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I wondered if they would pull a price out of their butts or if they had some further info. Weird to just throw a price out there without any knowledge.
It's not just pulled out of the air. It was probably based on LGs pricing history combined with the tech and improvements in the phone. The V10 launched at $599.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
It's not just pulled out of the air. It was probably based on LGs pricing history combined with the tech and improvements in the phone. The V10 launched at $599.

I guess you really never know til they announce. The G5 was something like 680 on att when it was released. Still interested to see what pricing will be like unlocked.

And actually it looks like the v10 was 699 on att when released. Either way 850 seems pretty high

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It's still at $672 at Verizon.
Weird. I think it was $399 at T-Mobile 2 weeks ago when I was getting my replacement Note 7 and it launched at $599.

Maybe T-Mobile will be closer to $700 with ATT at $830. I guess just more reasons I'll never be an ATT customer, for anything.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Weird. I think it was $399 at T-Mobile 2 weeks ago when I was getting my replacement Note 7 and it launched at $599.

Maybe T-Mobile will be closer to $700 with ATT at $830. I guess just more reasons I'll never be an ATT customer, for anything.

Verizon and AT&T are for customers who like shopping at Wholefoods. They believe their product is superior to everyone else so they charge whatever they like and their customers feel superior as well! Win win situation.....lol.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Verizon and AT&T are for customers who like shopping at Wholefoods. They believe their product is superior to everyone else so they charge whatever they like and their customers feel superior as well! Win win situation.....lol.

I have verizon and I don't feel superior, I feel trapped. Lol

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
ae893ec2e80caa09612dac4b74918938.gif