T mobile 10-28

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
That is comically late in relation to the press launch and STILL no pricing. LG needs to stop having the same people that manage their appliances and TV's do the same for their phones. Not the same market- especially for a device like this.

If Nougat or whatever was the timing issue- why do the press launch so early?? Imagine if they did the launch next week. They would have the press to themselves for an imminent launch instead of two months.

Also, still no word on other carriers. November?? Good one, LG!

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Awesome news!

Too late for me but, if the ongoing saga of exploding Note 7s continues, I may be back.

I'll be checking in to see how all of you like it.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm not surprised. November is normally when the second half of the year phones hit.....
But like most of us, I was surprised at LG's roll out so early and not using the momentum it created.

Lateck,

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'm getting this!!

Was 'thinking' of getting the N7 but then realized I'd miss the removable battery option too much, ;)

PLUS: LG is repairing my bootlooped Int unlocked G4 which technically had no warranty since I didn't purchase it (given to me by AC). They restored my faith in them by demonstrating their willingness to take care of their devices. Kudos LG!!

malifact

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Glad there's finally some news. I would have preferred an extra battery and microSD card as a gift rather than the earphones, but it's better than nothing.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping that we can still do the extra battery promotion. But the headphones are a nice addition, I've been a little irritated with the fact that LG never gives earbuds with their phones. I switched from the Nexus line back when the LG Optimus G was fairly new and went from there to the G2, G4, V10 and no earbuds. haha so if it comes with a "high end" earbud bonus... SURE why not?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I'm getting this!!

Was 'thinking' of getting the N7 but then realized I'd miss the removable battery option too much, ;)

PLUS: LG is repairing my bootlooped Int unlocked G4 which technically had no warranty since I didn't purchase it (given to me by AC). They restored my faith in them by demonstrating their willingness to take care of their devices. Kudos LG!!

I think the N7 is in a serious position since one of the replacements has now caught fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37