T mobile 10-28

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
You also have to wait until the end of year to get the headphones. Its a 6-8 week process. You have to take a picture of the box and I think the phone, upload to LG, and then wait.

I hate that they treat it like a mail-in rebate.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You also have to wait until the end of year to get the headphones. Its a 6-8 week process. You have to take a picture of the box and I think the phone, upload to LG, and then wait.

Samsung and other manufacturers have done the same thing. It sucks, but it's nothing new.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

But Samsung and their fulfillment company proved you can do things much faster. I got my first Note 7 on August 18, submitted for the 256gb microsd that day, it was approved that day as well and delivered to me on August 27. A 9 day turnaround. Of course I was surely one of the first to submit and it appears shipments have slowed since then but that would only be normal as submission volume increases.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No doubt you haven't seen the price for the ATT version. It's HUGE!

I have seen it so all doubt should be removed.....I don't care about the price, but I would prefer it to be less. Whether you buy a note 7, Pixel XL or Droid Z Force, you are in the ballpark of this phone.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
When will T-Mobile start preorders???
d1284e25463c0a3d2c25d8581a88a14e.gif

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I tried to persuade the T-force reps to tell me today but no luck.

I hate to return the Note 7 and burn a Jump just to get my by until the V20 but I may have no choice.
Reason why I'm not returning until preorders start...that way I do my return and preorder at same time...best to keep your note till then......i know I may not have a device once I do this but I will have my amazon blu r1 hd phone for backup until I receive the lg v20...tmobile even noted my account that I'm returning my note 7 when the lgv20 is preordered or released .....

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I can't justify the price tag, now pixel look attractive more than V20 for the price
The lg v20s price tag is easily justifiable...quad dac, sound recording advanced capabilities, UHS 2.0+ 3D NAND (only Android device that has it), that top corner screen thingy, a 5.7 inch quad hd display (note users prefer 5.7 inches or higher), free pair of 149.99 earphones, one of the best cameras for video recording and stAbilization, ir remote, removable battery, nougat 7.0, dual camera.....

What's not justifiable...its the Pixel XL that's not justifiable with the most basic feature set....and daydream vr is a rehashed google cardboard just made with plastic this time....as far as I'm concerned samsung has the best mobile vr but too bad I will not experience that again until next year's samsung flagship phones are released due to the Note 7 catastrophe....

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Reason why I'm not returning until preorders start...that way I do my return and preorder at same time...best to keep your note till then......i know I may not have a device once I do this but I will have my amazon blu r1 hd phone for backup until I receive the lg v20...tmobile even noted my account that I'm returning my note 7 when the lgv20 is preordered or released .....
I don't have a backup device unfortunately so that's why I'm considering burning a Jump. To bad it isn't the 15th yet. I'd just return the Note 7, get any phone T-Mobile has and just pay restocking fee when i get the V20 since I'd be under 14 days.

I asked about another loaner but they aren't doing anything more until official recall.

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I tried to persuade the T-force reps to tell me today but no luck.

I hate to return the Note 7 and burn a Jump just to get my by until the V20 but I may have no choice.

I was told I wouldn't have to. Said I could get the V10 as the replacement for N7, and would give me the Jump back that I used on the N7. Which makes sense if you're basically erasing the N7 completely and making it like it never happened. Then can jump to V20. I'm on original Jump if that matters.

I'm going to try this tonight with little hope that it actually works that easily.