LG v20 Cases

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
After having my V20 since this afternoon and just coming home from dinner I am convinced that I cannot, cannot go naked with it

In just a few hours its literally almost fell outta of my hands three or four times yiiikkkeesss !!

I'll be ordering my case tonight !! Still undecided whether to get the tan leather or Wine hhhmmmm ??

Yes...the size plus the edges make it feel slippery.

Kansatsusha

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Let me get this straight... They want me to trust my magnetic strip cards in a slot that is right next to the magnetic locking kickstand thing? No thank you!

Yea... that a little issue with me but I been using a hostler case to hold phone that had 2 magnet to hold the holster close... so idk

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My cases have arrived and as you can tell I already like LG products ......Got the ringke Onyx and the VRS High proshield
bf32296c5e52c46ac0e13aa51c93f1f1.jpg

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Spigen touch armor is too thin for me...I brought it for my note 7 and I didn't wear it for one day ....

Really? I have a tough armor on my note 7 now and I thought it was decent. It's heavier than the slim armor and a lot more protection than the rugged armor. What do you recommend?

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Really? I have a tough armor on my note 7 now and I thought it was decent. It's heavier than the slim armor and a lot more protection than the rugged armor. What do you recommend?
I prefer thicker cases so this VRS proshield is the perfect blend.....Until other ones come out I think this is the best for me....I have a VRS High proshield on my note 5 that's no matter what case I put on I kept going back to the high proshield...But this ringke also looks very good with the carbon fiber

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I prefer thicker cases so this VRS proshield is the perfect blend.....Until other ones come out I think this is the best for me....I have a VRS High proshield on my note 5 that's no matter what case I put on I kept going back to the high proshield...But this ringke also looks very good with the carbon fiber

I never had or saw either of these, but they look on par with the spigen rugged armor. The vrs looks interesting.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
OMG.... DID YOU SEE THE OTTERBOX DEFENDER FOR THE V20?

Too much space around camera and fingerprint scanner.... Sorry, I don't like it

Attachments

• lgx2-v20-20-2.jpg
    lgx2-v20-20-2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 201

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech