LG v20 Cases

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Didn't see the trident for the v20. I had a trident for my old vibrant and it was heavy duty protection.

The green around the entire inside the BODYGUARDZ of a rubber kevlar which of supposed to absorb shocks. Sounds good on paper anyway. Lol
I do not know why Amazon did not have Trident stuff. I had to order direct. That looked like a nice case. I may order one. I just wish it had port covers.

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
42c35c3cb8439c42b13d5a53ed8d6871.jpg
11b8e68b513239d44ab509744868ddab.jpg
453e33c53e76a097f3d7c6a832ebedde.jpg
b2621e70d73e18145a1d57ba8842592b.jpg

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
According to Zizo it's fixed if you order direct from them. There are some vendors that may have to defective model. They replace it though I know that's a pain. I was confused on the lanyard as well. There were no instructions and I can't see where to attach it. Also why is there only one raised corner? It like they reinforced one corner only? Or was that supposed yo b a lanyard hole? Still it is a nice case with my dremel modified ports. I am waiting on my replacement. If it arrives quickly I will support them. I think my Trident Case still offers the better protection but this is ok.

Update.. Received my zizo bolt today. All the ports line up perfectly, and I am able to charge and listen to headphones with no problem. It's a nice case, and the screen protector is not bad at all.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Trident Ageis case is only $10 shipped from their website. I just ordered one.

http://www.tridentcase.com/shop-products/lg-v20/aegis-case-lg-v20.aspx?did=30693

Use code PRESALE50 for half off and free shipping.
Thanks. I feel sort of ripped off. I bought mine as soon as they came out. It was like $29 with shipping. It is by far the case i have personally seen(if you like heavy protection). I just ordered a spare at that $10 price. Great deal. I normally Break something on a case from a drop during a phones life. I will use my Zizo some. I just wish the Aegis had other colors like normal. I would get different colors. I am sure they will in time. Trident has been a savior for me over the years.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If you order one, use the facebook share and get a little extra off. Just ordered a black one, said they were not available yet though and will ship as soon as they are available....
15422.jpg

Dberndt210

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got the speck presidio grip case on Wednesday (white and gray) and I have to say this is the nicest case I've had for a phone. Amazon had them for 31 with tax. I seriously recommend this for someone who wants a case with a lot of grip and no fingerprints. It's super slim and fits perfect

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Just got the speck presidio grip case on Wednesday (white and gray) and I have to say this is the nicest case I've had for a phone. Amazon had them for 31 with tax. I seriously recommend this for someone who wants a case with a lot of grip and no fingerprints. It's super slim and fits perfect

I heard they are very slippy.... Are they?

Dberndt210

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not at all. The white section of the case is a hard plastic but the gray "grooves" are a rubber like material. Best grip ever and no problems putting in or out of pants

And an added bonus, aftermarket usb c cables (at least the choetech and iorange ones I have) have no problem fitting plus all my headphones snap in perfect as well with plenty of room

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
And an added bonus, aftermarket usb c cables (at least the choetech and iorange ones I have) have no problem fitting plus all my headphones snap in perfect as well with plenty of room

The one I saw a review for was all clear... That's probably why.

I have to check this case out... Thanks

Edit...I found it.

Dberndt210

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The one I saw a review for was all clear... That's probably why.

I have to check this case out... Thanks

Edit...I found it.

There are 4 colors I think. Black, white, purple and blue. The white is really nice. I've never had a white case but I would definitely recommend this even though it's a little on the pricier side. It's worth the extra though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown