LG v20 Cases

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered a cheap clear case. Very low profile so it shouldn't take away from the feel of the phone. I don't like cases but I'm paranoid about the glass on the camera so I decided to go with something. I had a very low profile clear case on my Galaxy S7 Edge that I liked so hopefully I'll like this one as well.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Trident left me return the case and gave me my money back. They even paid return postage after I explained all the issuesi had with the case. Very nice of them. I really hated that case. Lol

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
You try or heard anything about the Spigen tough armor? The V20 version?

I had one for my note 7. I liked it a lot except for the rubber like coating. I had cases with that on before and they start to wear after a while. Needless to say I didn't have note 7 long enough for that to happen. Not sure if the v20 version had the rubber like coating? Do you know if it does? But overall excellent case.

PS... The kick stand was kinda cheap and flimsy plastic and if you septated the hard and soft case parts it would fall out.

darkmage619

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I had one for my note 7. I liked it a lot except for the rubber like coating. I had cases with that on before and they start to wear after a while. Needless to say I didn't have note 7 long enough for that to happen. Not sure if the v20 version had the rubber like coating? Do you know if it does? But overall excellent case.

PS... The kick stand was kinda cheap and flimsy plastic and if you septated the hard and soft case parts it would fall out.

I have the Spigen Tough Armor for the V20. The gunmetal color doesn't seem to have the soft touch coating. It's very slippery. The black one has the coating and feels much better in the hand. I have not roughed the case up to determine how durable it is. The kickstand isn't super durable but it gets the job done.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the Spigen Tough Armor for the V20. The gunmetal color doesn't seem to have the soft touch coating. It's very slippery. The black one has the coating and feels much better in the hand. I have not roughed the case up to determine how durable it is. The kickstand isn't super durable but it gets the job done.

I liked the build and look of the case when I had it for my note 7. I would have bought one for my v20 of the were available when I got the phone

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Rinke Fusion, and I love it. It's the clear with smoke black sides, which means now I need to get a skin on the phone. Lol. It's slimmer than the Onyx, and doesn't have as much of an edge lip around the screen, but it's a little tacky. I actually like that last point, because now I have a nice solid grip when holding my phone. The biggest gripe about the Onyx was that it was just as slippery as a bare V20. Not so with the Fusion.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got the Rinke Fusion, and I love it. It's the clear with smoke black sides, which means now I need to get a skin on the phone. Lol. It's slimmer than the Onyx, and doesn't have as much of an edge lip around the screen, but it's a little tacky. I actually like that last point, because now I have a nice solid grip when holding my phone. The biggest gripe about the Onyx was that it was just as slippery as a bare V20. Not so with the Fusion.

I have the Onyx and no way is it as slippery as the phone. The back doesn't have a lot of grip but the sides are definitely good.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

Had that for the V10. Nice.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the Onyx and no way is it as slippery as the phone. The back doesn't have a lot of grip but the sides are definitely good.
If I'm using it with two hands, the Onyx wasn't bad on the side grip. If trying to use it one handed, my fingers aren't long enough to grip the opposing side and it was effectively as hard to hold on to as if it were naked.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If I'm using it with two hands, the Onyx wasn't bad on the side grip. If trying to use it one handed, my fingers aren't long enough to grip the opposing side and it was effectively as hard to hold on to as if it were naked.

I have small hands and I am able to reach the opposite side. I guess you have smaller hands

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
My phone in a Spigen Liquid Crystal bumper case. I don't really like the case all that much mostly because it lacks protection from drops and the surround for the camera is level with the glass. It is quite grippy though. A week after I received the phone, it's only slipped out of my hands once - and luckily I caught it. It will be replaced with a Poetic Revolution immediately as soon as the case gets to me.
View attachment 248949
3571.jpg

I think I might start drawing up plans for a new case to be 3D printed.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
With this case theres good grip on the back and sides. One handed use for me is easy even with my short fingers. I position them across the back not wrapped on the opposing edge and can grip/handle well.

4a474774089a9e53f6fe05e92f60e467.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Please forgive me but this thread is 54 pages long in tapatalk.

Is there a case that protects camera well and has a sturdy 2 way kickstand? I need Portrait and landscape view. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1