10-22-2016 06:44 PM
90 ... 234
tools
    Do any of the providers have v20 on display at all stores?
    All At&T corp stores have them on display.....
    10-20-2016 01:10 PM
    All At&T corp stores have them on display.....
    Thanks. I just checked ATT on Tuesday with no luck. I'll try again today.
    10-20-2016 01:12 PM
    Do any of the providers have v20 on display at all stores?
    AT&T has them but only Titan on display reported thus far
    10-20-2016 02:18 PM
    Just got off the phone with them and I was right with a small catch. You can't purchase full retail outright. You have to purchase on DPP. When you get it and send in the traded in phone, wait until you get the confirmation that the trade in value is approved and then you can pay it off.

The rep said this is because they have to make sure the phone you send them is correct and fully qualifies before issuing the credits.
    I got transferred to 4 different Verizon reps this morning trying to order this damn phone since my internet order last night never processed! No one could do full retail until the 4th rep...what the hell?! Was on phone for 2 hours to get full retail order processed! I had 2 Note 7s (recalled and recalled replacement), and now I'm going thru hell with this LG phone. I am such a cell phone hater at this point...way too much stress, time, and money wasted. Never should have left my Note 4, and this LG phone already feels tainted to me. I get it tomorrow morning.
    10-21-2016 12:11 AM
    I got transferred to 4 different Verizon reps this morning trying to order this damn phone since my internet order last night never processed! No one could do full retail until the 4th rep...what the hell?! Was on phone for 2 hours to get full retail order processed! I had 2 Note 7s (recalled and recalled replacement), and now I'm going thru hell with this LG phone. I am such a cell phone hater at this point...way too much stress, time, and money wasted. Never should have left my Note 4, and this LG phone already feels tainted to me. I get it tomorrow morning.
    I had the exact same problem, I posted in the other verizon thread. My internet order did not process in their system, even though I had email confirmation and everything. Spent almost the whole day straightening it out.
    10-21-2016 07:53 AM
    And now they charged me shipping on this order I see on my paperwork. Great - I get to call Verizon about billing charges again!
    10-21-2016 12:31 PM
    Promotions are up:

LG V20 Verizon™ Deals Are Coming Soon | LG USA

Get up to $300, FREE premium B&O PLAY earphones and a special offer on the new LG Stylo 2 VIntroducing the new LG V20 with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display. For a limited time, trade in your old phone and get up to $300* with the purchase of the LG V20. Plus, get a FREE pair of H3 by B&O PLAY earphones and experience the exceptional audio quality of the LG V20’s Hi-Fi Quad DAC ($149 value). Need another phone? Get the LG Stylo 2 V smartphone for $1/mo** with the purchase of the LG V20.

And Verizon says:

This weekend only.
    Waived activation fee: $20 savings

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=N5-gez7q
    10-21-2016 03:23 PM
    Also looks like you can get some more on trade-in, like my LG G3 shows as just $41, but with this promo is going to fetch $200:

Purchase the HTC 10, LG V20, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on Device Payment and trade in a smartphone for up to $300.
    Droid Maxx or Turbo, HTC One M7, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S4 for $100
    Droid Maxx 2 or Turbo 2, HTC One M8, iPhone SE, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 or Note 4 for $200
    HTC One M9, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S or 6S Plus, LG G4 or V10, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ or Note 5 for $300
    10-21-2016 04:33 PM
    Promotions are up:

Get up to $300, FREE premium B&O PLAY earphones and a special offer on the new LG Stylo 2 VIntroducing the new LG V20 with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display. For a limited time, trade in your old phone and get up to $300* with the purchase of the LG V20. Plus, get a FREE pair of H3 by B&O PLAY earphones and experience the exceptional audio quality of the LG V20’s Hi-Fi Quad DAC ($149 value). Need another phone? Get the LG Stylo 2 V smartphone for $1/mo** with the purchase of the LG V20.

And Verizon says:

This weekend only.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=BkT6Lt5w
    Ah, so that's why I didn't have to pay an activation fee. Nice.
    10-21-2016 05:20 PM
    Promotions are up:

And Verizon says:

This weekend only.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=tJloVMQX
    Isn't that waived activation only for new lines
    10-21-2016 05:48 PM
    I didn't add a new line. No activation fee.
    10-21-2016 10:56 PM
    I didn't actually upgrade, just went through the motions and talked to an online rep, but they said it would be waived for me. and that was an upgrade not a new line

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-21-2016 10:59 PM
    I checked my invoice.... No activation fee but I got charged a 20 dollar upgrade fee. Is that different?
    10-22-2016 11:52 AM
    I spoke to Verizon and activation fees are for new lines. The upgrade fee is separate and there was no promo. The CSR explained that she believed if I purchased outright I would not pay for Upgrade fee but I was on the payment plan which puts you on a 24 month contract therefore an upgrade fee. I responded by saying well I guess that's it then I'm stuck with the upgrade fee, but she then credited my account because I was a valued customer since 1999. I corrected her by saying I've been a customer since before it was Verizon. So I saved 20 bucks by making a phone call.
    10-22-2016 12:29 PM
    I think I was mistaken. I was expecting to pay an upgrade fee, not an activation fee. I probably didn't pay one because I was coming from the Note 7.
    10-22-2016 06:44 PM
90 ... 234