timmo

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
And now they charged me shipping on this order I see on my paperwork. Great - I get to call Verizon about billing charges again!

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Promotions are up:

LG V20 Verizon™ Deals Are Coming Soon | LG USA

Get up to $300, FREE premium B&O PLAY earphones and a special offer on the new LG Stylo 2 VIntroducing the new LG V20 with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display. For a limited time, trade in your old phone and get up to $300* with the purchase of the LG V20. Plus, get a FREE pair of H3 by B&O PLAY earphones and experience the exceptional audio quality of the LG V20’s Hi-Fi Quad DAC ($149 value). Need another phone? Get the LG Stylo 2 V smartphone for $1/mo** with the purchase of the LG V20.

And Verizon says:

This weekend only.
Waived activation fee: $20 savings

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...erizon.com/smartphones/lg-v20/&token=N5-gez7q

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Also looks like you can get some more on trade-in, like my LG G3 shows as just $41, but with this promo is going to fetch $200:

Purchase the HTC 10, LG V20, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on Device Payment and trade in a smartphone for up to $300.
Droid Maxx or Turbo, HTC One M7, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S4 for $100
Droid Maxx 2 or Turbo 2, HTC One M8, iPhone SE, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 or Note 4 for $200
HTC One M9, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S or 6S Plus, LG G4 or V10, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ or Note 5 for $300

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Promotions are up:

Get up to $300, FREE premium B&O PLAY earphones and a special offer on the new LG Stylo 2 VIntroducing the new LG V20 with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display. For a limited time, trade in your old phone and get up to $300* with the purchase of the LG V20. Plus, get a FREE pair of H3 by B&O PLAY earphones and experience the exceptional audio quality of the LG V20’s Hi-Fi Quad DAC ($149 value). Need another phone? Get the LG Stylo 2 V smartphone for $1/mo** with the purchase of the LG V20.

And Verizon says:

This weekend only.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...erizon.com/smartphones/lg-v20/&token=BkT6Lt5w

Ah, so that's why I didn't have to pay an activation fee. Nice.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Promotions are up:

And Verizon says:

This weekend only.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...erizon.com/smartphones/lg-v20/&token=tJloVMQX

Isn't that waived activation only for new lines

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Isn't that waived activation only for new lines

I didn't actually upgrade, just went through the motions and talked to an online rep, but they said it would be waived for me. and that was an upgrade not a new line

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I didn't add a new line. No activation fee.

I spoke to Verizon and activation fees are for new lines. The upgrade fee is separate and there was no promo. The CSR explained that she believed if I purchased outright I would not pay for Upgrade fee but I was on the payment plan which puts you on a 24 month contract therefore an upgrade fee. I responded by saying well I guess that's it then I'm stuck with the upgrade fee, but she then credited my account because I was a valued customer since 1999. I corrected her by saying I've been a customer since before it was Verizon. So I saved 20 bucks by making a phone call.

Last edited:

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I think I was mistaken. I was expecting to pay an upgrade fee, not an activation fee. I probably didn't pay one because I was coming from the Note 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995