Available at T-Mobile retail stores this Thursday 10/20

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Just talked to a rep about my order (was trying to get upgraded shipping) and she mentioned that the phones will be sold at retail locations starting this Thursday (10/20) I had her triple check, and she says, yes, they moved the release date up and early.

I am probably going to cancel my online order and just walk in a store Thursday and pickup the phone.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
T-mobile is amazing...this more than makeups for the note 7 fiasco....also I'm loving that 200.00 credit or echeck and getting the headphones as well..its like paying less than 400.00 for the phone...can't believe the lg v20 was so cheap compared to buying the google pixel XL and usually google phones are the cheapest with high end specs but that has changed.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
No I disagree, T-Mobile sucks. They lie to you about most things just to get you off the phone and then say that they can't do anything about it when you call back.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So basically, they all have the phone's in Stock but are sticking to the street date?

To cover their you know what, they will still say the street date...that way no customers can truly validate a reason to be angry by not having theirs and also lg doesn't start the b&o headphone deal with tmobile until the 28th of October......I just got approval of my 200.00 rebate check with a email notice which was such a sweet deal....can't wait to put in my info for the b&o headphones next week....

sgtd

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I went by my local store today to see if they had a demo and they didn't, but they did mention that they will not have the phone available in store until the 28th because that is the "official" release date. I plan on going back tomorrow and asking someone else just to see what they say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc