LG V20 - Camera shots! Show us your pictures

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
This one was not touched up at all. I focused on the clouds and was amazed at the shot. I am no photographer so it was a lucky cool shot. I am sure photographers would tear it apart.
I'm a photographer, and most assuredly won't tear it apart - both you and the camera did a great job on this one!!!

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Waiting to get in to vote (love the wide angle lens)
e6c9ea8a38d0cb0f94bfd961464ed7ce.jpg

Wide dynamic range to handle here. No hdr, just auto.
3a9b439f4401060c91960447645116c9.jpg

Fast-moving subject in mixed light hdr on
d2bc664ffeabcf02e454e681dfa4ac1d.jpg

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Just saw this and I'm subscribed to her channel. The V20 takes care of business but the stabilization is below average in walking situations with Steady Record turned on. I think the regular OIS is better than LG's implementation of the digital one. They could improve that with a software update but that remains to be seen. Can't wait to get my V20. Soon.

Last edited:

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Just saw this and I'm subscribed to her channel. The V20 takes care of business but the stabilization is below average in walking situations with Steady Record turned on. I think the regular OIS is better than LG's implementation of the digital one. They could improve that with a software update but that remains to be seen. Can't wait wot get my V20. Soon.
The camera quality is my preferred in most of those shots.. But yeah the stabilization needs some work.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I haven't taken a whole lot yet, especially after destroying my camera lens a week ago :( but here's a few I took while trying the camera out.

First low light with flash of the fur child
oWebbnp.jpg

Wide angle while I was out trail riding
Z5hi330.jpg

Honestly took me a few days to get used to the cooler colors, but I love them. Still need to get more familiar with manual options.
A0U63hZ.jpg

IAijvhm.jpg

Aaaand one more wide
JxJd9xJ.jpg

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I am finding that, for automatic shots, Camera Zoom Fx(which I bought many phones ago) yields far better pictures than the stock camera does. This is especially true with low light shots. This was also the case with my old LGG4 which leads me to believe that LG doesn't have their software perfected yet. My last photo in herr with my Dog used Camera Zoom in low light. Here is another, fully automatic, in low light. Ignore the messy subject. Try the free version of Camera Zoom FX and see what you think. For what it is worth, also have the paid version of Camera FV-5 and in this phone Camera Zoom FX does much better in low light.. Again, these are just my trials in automatic mode only.
9efa64b7b52b76f5acc28c7c4f59d2ea.jpg

This is a little blown out due to a light right by my head, but the room was actually pretty dark. No flash.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Jeremiah, the colors are so beautiful, scenery so fantastic with clouds so unusual. Great composition. You are an artist. Please share your camera settings.

Posted via the Android Central App
Tbh that pic was on auto with HDR on. And I edited the photo in VSCO

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just love the lighting on this one. Just pardon the glare at the top, as one of the lights was literally right next to the hoist and was no way to get around it.
57d436da03fb8c5cd231d53e090d6bc6.jpg