V20 ordering on Verizon NOW

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Got my FedEx shipping info. I will have it early afternoon tomorrow. I know what I will be doing this weekend!!

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I had that glitch too. At 12:30 am when I got the email there was a problem with my payment information...... Which there wasn't. I almost know all the CSRs at Verizon on a first name basis at this point (being a Note 7 survivor and all).

Yeah the best part of that glitch at 1230 am for me was to press the link to fix the issue and it could not find my order because it didn't exist in their system. Not like I didn't have an order number on the initial email confirmation. #funtimes. But it got worked out today and I have my tracking for tomorrow.

Sounds like the same nightmare I went through!
I ordered online last night, received email confirmation and everything.
Woke up to the email that I had to call the fraud department to verify the order. Seemed like it would be no big deal, but they could not find the order anywhere in the system. Only my trade G5 was showing up. I had to get on phone with online sales and they reran it again, and sent me yet another order confirmation number. Then I had to call the fraud department again. Then it sat in "order on hold" status online until late today, despite calling them 2-3 more times to figure out what was going on, but nobody had a real answer.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Just got mine.....gotta love that big Verizon logo, Lol. IMG_20161021_115020.jpg

Attachments

• 1021161135_HDR.jpg
    1021161135_HDR.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
The NFC chip is on the removable door, so you want to make sure any 3rd party doesnt skip on that.

I might leave the protective cover on the back. Gives it a lot of grip and actually looks pretty cool.