LG V20 VS Galaxy s7

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just changed my note 7 for a gs7 and going from a 5.7 screen to a 5.1 is horrible. Ive had evwey note since the note 2. Watching youtube videos and among other multimedia has been like a down grade for me. I miss the big screen phone. I didnt want the GS7 Edge since the edge isnt symmetrical with the back of the phone. I take a lot of pictures and videos. But from the LG V20 videos reviews Ive seen the camera isnt on par with a Galaxy S7 from what Ive seen so far. I do love the dac for great headphone listening experience. So can people here post pictures of the LGV20 in low light condition. I know the retail phone released today and there was an update to fix certain software with camera improvements. I have 14 days to return this GS7 so it works with the release date for Sprint.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
My Fiance got an s7 when I got my note 7. I had a v10 and I can't imagine the s7 being better then the v20. But that's just my opinion

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My Fiance got an s7 when I got my note 7. I had a v10 and I can't imagine the s7 being better then the v20. But that's just my opinion

No I'm not saying its better then the v20 It has pretty much all the same specs as the GS7 though 4GB 820 snapdragon sd card slot. I've never owned an LG phone so if I'm going to lock myself into a phone for 2 years I need to know this is the phone I'll be happy with for 2 years

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I would not say LG V20 has the same specs as a note 7 or s7 series phone; it has even better specs imo. First the LG V20 has better NAND its UHS 2.1+ 3D NAND which is faster and more conservative on battery life. The first android device to use 3D NAND (its a speed demon for sure; no other device uses this yet in the United States). It also has a quad DAC for the best sound on a android device and actually utilizes the video stabilizer that snapdragon did not activate in any other snapdragon 820 phone except on the LGV20. Moreover the device just does not lag at all and is so much more fluid than either my previous Note 7s and the S7 edge. LG is also the key innovator to dual rear cameras which iphone fans are acting like its the second coming of Christ with the dual camera and its really not.

Lastly, Nougat 7.1 will be on the LG v20 soon which will make an already outstanding device even better.

I will not comment on the pixel because I prefer my device to include every feature possible. Having a removable battery and a quad dac makes up for the only missing feature on the LG v20 which is not being waterproof.

Last edited:

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
No I'm not saying its better then the v20 It has pretty much all the same specs as the GS7 though 4GB 820 snapdragon sd card slot. I've never owned an LG phone so if I'm going to lock myself into a phone for 2 years I need to know this is the phone I'll be happy with for 2 years

I think you will like it. I loved my v10 until the update trashed the battery life. Watch some videos on YouTube. There area a lot of detailed vids. The second screen feature is really neat and I think you will like it.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I would not say LG V20 has the same specs as a note 7 or s7 series phone; it has even better specs imo. First the LG V20 has better NAND its UHS 2.1+ 3D NAND which is faster and more conservative on battery life. The first android device to use 3D NAND (its a speed demon for sure; no other device uses this yet in the United States). It also has a quad DAC for the best sound on a android device and actually utilizes the video stabilizer that snapdragon did not activate in any other snapdragon 820 phone except on the LGV20. Moreover the device just does not lag at all and is so much more fluid than either my previous Note 7s and the S7 edge. LG is also the key innovator to dual rear cameras which iphone fans are acting like its the second coming of Christ with the dual camera and its really not.

Lastly, Nougat 7.1 will be on the LG v20 soon which will make an already outstanding device even better.

I will not comment on the pixel because I prefer my device to include every feature possible. Having a removable battery and a quad dac makes up for the only missing feature on the LG v20 which is not being waterproof.

I'm very much thinking of going with it. I didn'tknow these details about the
3D nand and the Dac for audio I wish all phones had that. I have a pair of Bose Noise canceling headhones and With the Quad Dac they will sound perfect for my music.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm