extra battery pack are sold out

mrones

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I would much rather get the option for an extra battery and a cradle instead of the $149 Headsets ..to bad LG didn't give an option to pick

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Zero Lemon or someone will quickly have is covered. Talk about photos and video. I held out getting one for the V10 when the V20 was unveiled. I will also pitch an idea to one of those companies to make one with a camera shutter button similar to the grip of the Lumia 1020. I think the one for the G5 was (1)not big enough on the grip part and (2) didn't have a big enough battery to make it worth while.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Where are you seeing sold out? I dont even see where you order them . You can buy them on ebay from South Korea. They look legit and LG branded, but you never know.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea you can't even buy the v20 batteries on LG's site yet. That's why I liked when they gave then away with a promotion at least you more you were getting one. From what I can remember it was quite a while before you could order the spare battery kit for the v10 through LG.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
LG needs to sell a reasonably sized extended battery (4500mah?) and back kit option. They would make bank.
Sure would I would be down with that....I remember having my battery back on my HTC evo and I didn't mind at all....And any case maker this makes a battery case I would hop on as well...

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Where are you seeing sold out? I dont even see where you order them . You can buy them on ebay from South Korea. They look legit and LG branded, but you never know.

You can buy the kit from Amazon and eBay. I ordered mine from Amazon (Prime) and it came yesterday, a day before the phone gets delivered today. It also includes a flexible stick on stand/grip assist. It's listed as: LG Battery Charging Dock Cradle Charger (Bulk Packaging) for LG V20 Phone (1x Charging Cradle Dock). As of this moment it shows 8 immediately available.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Zero Lemon or someone will quickly have is covered. Talk about photos and video. I held out getting one for the V10 when the V20 was unveiled. I will also pitch an idea to one of those companies to make one with a camera shutter button similar to the grip of the Lumia 1020. I think the one for the G5 was (1)not big enough on the grip part and (2) didn't have a big enough battery to make it worth while.

The ones they make are IMO comically large. One that adds 50% battery life would be a better, more practical option. Plus am sure they would sell a lot more than the mega huge ones. Seems best to offer both.

BTW, spare batteries and charger seems priced way too high. LG battery should cost no more than $30 (they mark them WAY up). Total landed cost of this type of battery is about $2, counting logistics cost. $3 would be a stretch.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It says on Amazon that it's the charging cradel only with no spare battery???????
Yep, currently that is the case. However, before us T-Mobile customers started receiving our phones early, the battery and cradle were available in a package for $59.99 I think. To much for me to justify currently.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I've never actually bought a battery kit from LG. They always gave them away with their phones lol. I always had to buy them for older Samsung phones, but they gave you coupon codes for half off accessories when you registered a new phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21