Sprint version no LG Gallery or music app?

His Majesty

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I posted on 2nd page us AT&T users don't have the Music Player either. Sucks

Oh, well perhaps AT & T has something similar. For instance, when I made my Poweramp purchase, Google Play gave me the option to keep my card number on file and just pull from that, or have the charge put to my Sprint billing. Try making a purchase, see if it gives you that option. Good luck with that! Poweramp really is an awesome player!

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If you have Sprint, I believe they'll let you opt to have the purchase price put on your next Sprint bill.

sprint wont charges the taxes to the account even if you choose to charge an accessory to acct and pay it monthly taxes up front.
ended up getting my v20 from bestbuy and the guy let me pay the taxes off with the bestbuy giftcard. which was great. when i got my note 5 from them a few years ago they didnt let me do that

LG V20 Sprint

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
That's you for some they enjoy the LG apps built specifically for the devices and for me particularly it takes away from the full experience so yes I want them. Just an example on my G5 there are many settings in the video player that I used and enjoyed. Very cool features like time Lapse editing slomo etc. They worked wonderful because they were built specifically for the device. I can't use these on the V20 because it's missing along with just about every other lg app. It's stupid. It makes no sense. Leave it up to sprint.

I just got a v20. Lots of apps missing. These apps cant be side loaded because they are integrated into the OS. They also can not be removed with out side effects because they are integrated LG apps.

The one that bothers me most is that the icon changer is corrupted. With out the gallery app it appears the link in the icon page to upload your art from the gallery is gone. Effectively breaking the application by leaving it non functional. This is something I use on a daily basis. Gone. I may change service providers to ATT to get this function back because Sprint support cant fix it. Too bad, I've been with Sprint since Nextel began. How to loose a core customer 101.

Customer support has run me in circles and denied fault for the problem and blamed it on LG. LG blames it on Sprint. Google says that you cant remove that function with out risking damaging the OS. And in a 3 way call told Sprint so and why.

Still no sign of a fix. Emailed cooperate...we'll see.

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I just got a v20. Lots of apps missing. These apps cant be side loaded because they are integrated into the OS. They also can not be removed with out side effects because they are integrated LG apps.

The one that bothers me most is that the icon changer is corrupted. With out the gallery app it appears the link in the icon page to upload your art from the gallery is gone. Effectively breaking the application by leaving it non functional. This is something I use on a daily basis. Gone. I may change service providers to ATT to get this function back because Sprint support cant fix it. Too bad, I've been with Sprint since Nextel began. How to loose a core customer 101.

Customer support has run me in circles and denied fault for the problem and blamed it on LG. LG blames it on Sprint. Google says that you cant remove that function with out risking damaging the OS. And in a 3 way call told Sprint so and why.

Still no sign of a fix. Emailed cooperate...we'll see.
I side loaded a lg gallery from these forms that returned that function.
6ac7d43b7b084b92fd90858846351ca6.jpg
9755dadad074557da20f1bd80edcf889.jpg

Vforce7

Banned
Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
Neutron is another good one. It is a shame to have an excellent dap and not utilize a music player that takes advantage of it. But my preference is Poweramp as it takes full advantage of the Snapdragon if you download the Alpha 4 of Poweramp.

I think you mean full advantage of the QUAD DAC. The Snapdragon has a Built in basic DAC

CynicalLoner

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got my V20 today and also noticed that it does not have the Music app. That was pretty much my most used stock app on my G4. I use my phone a good portion of the time for playing music. The Google music player is not as efficient and now I'm unsure as what app to use to play music. I just need one that is quick and simple and will let me switch songs/albums/artists with ease. So far this is my only issue with the phone but it is quite a big one that I was not aware of.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I just got my V20 today and also noticed that it does not have the Music app. That was pretty much my most used stock app on my G4. I use my phone a good portion of the time for playing music. The Google music player is not as efficient and now I'm unsure as what app to use to play music. I just need one that is quick and simple and will let me switch songs/albums/artists with ease. So far this is my only issue with the phone but it is quite a big one that I was not aware of.

Pulsar is decent

CynicalLoner

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Will it work with the bluetooth in a car radio? I did not mention it but that's the main time I really use the music playing. If so then it might be pretty good to use.

CynicalLoner

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it will... It works with my Bluetooth speaker

Ok, in the app store I see a free version and a pro version. What is the difference between the two? I honestly do not want to pay for a separate app just to listen to the music I have on my phone already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12