Verizon V20 with ATT sim?

aenokea

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using their Verizon bought phone on the ATT network? As everyone knows its cheaper to buy on Verizon and Im wondering if theres any downside. Is it the same phone or is there a band or two that the ATT branded phone has that will make it faster.

jeffreysurfs

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
i may be the first one who has tried :) bought phone from verizon day it was avail in store....got it on verizon network left store.

i have an lg g5 i was using on att and the v20 also take a nano sim meaking swapping out the verizon sim to the att simple.

i have since gone through many iterations of APN settings, trying different network modes...etc and can only get access to the 3g H network

this has been an issue historically on netowrks, locked phones frequency conflicts and such....

i have moved phones like this in the past and ran up again similar issues.

the question is going to be how cool is att going to be when i bring in phone or call tech and say hey.....are you going to recognize the IMEI of the verizon v20 on your LTE network and keep the signal.....i get brief seconds og 4g lte showing up when i make apn and network carrier frequency changes....and then almost immediately flips back to h 3g

I dont think many have tried this yet with the v20...it should have all the freq capabilities to be on 4glte for all major us carriers

anyone....bueller.....bueller

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm