LG V20 wireless charging confirmed sorta

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I really hope this is true. I have Qi charging pads all over the place at home and on my desk at work. I'm not sure what pins are being discussed but the only pair of pins that I can see are the ones that are currently in use for the NFC loop on the back cover (right around the camera opening). There are a bunch of single "pins" at the perimeter but those look like they just create tension to help hold the back cover stay on. I hope I am proved wrong.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Blah, it's a QuickCircle Wireless Charging case. I hope they release just a back plate with wireless charging.

That means it takes up the port.... Not interested unless they have a passthru port that is compatible with android auto and fast charging

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
That means it takes up the port.... Not interested unless they have a passthru port that is compatible with android auto and fast charging

What port does it take up? The wireless charging back would use the contacts underneath the back cover. Same as the QuickCircle Wireless Charging case. I just want it with out the QuickCircle front flap.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
What port does it take up? The wireless charging back would use the contacts underneath the back cover. Same as the QuickCircle Wireless Charging case. I just want it with out the QuickCircle front flap.
If its a wireless charging case it may not. A charging case normally goes over the phone. If its A back that replaces existing, that's different.