Anyone experiencing lag with their V20?

noogz

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi, newbie here. Just received my phone from Verizon on Friday and REALLY want to be impressed. First LG since I had to give up the N7 and have always had Samsung smartphones.

When I open the camera and pinch to zoom in/ out, there is a 2-3 second delay before anything happens. If I view a PDF and scroll quickly, the screen stutters as it move real jerkily. I have my 256gb SD card from Sammie inserted and when I scroll through artists in the music player, the 2-3 second delay is very prominent. I downloaded a few other players and same issue. I had zero issues with my N7 in these situations, it performed wonderfully.

Am I alone with this issue? Really a bummer...debating on returning for the S7E.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, newbie here. Just received my phone from Verizon on Friday and REALLY want to be impressed. First LG since I had to give up the N7 and have always had Samsung smartphones.

When I open the camera and pinch to zoom in/ out, there is a 2-3 second delay before anything happens. If I view a PDF and scroll quickly, the screen stutters as it move real jerkily. I have my 256gb SD card from Sammie inserted and when I scroll through artists in the music player, the 2-3 second delay is very prominent. I downloaded a few other players and same issue. I had zero issues with my N7 in these situations, it performed wonderfully.

Am I alone with this issue? Really a bummer...debating on returning for the S7E.
Don't do that, be patient

noogz

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Trying. Hoping it's a nougat issue that can be quickly patched. Just gotta happen in 14 days. :)

I see all these rave reviews and I wanna do the same, but I can't handle lag.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

I don't have any of those issues. I use Google Music and can scroll through my music with no delays, and I'm also using a Samsung 256gb card.

noogz

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if I have a faulty phone. I have about 130 GB filled on my card, but that never affected my N7. It's so laggy it becomes unusable.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure if it might be contributing to this, but..i recall there being some issues with the initial phone reviews due to the "gaming mode/battery saver". I turned it off when setting up my phone and haven't experienced any lag (whether that helped or not, I'm uncertain).

noogz

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure if it might be contributing to this, but..i recall there being some issues with the initial phone reviews due to the "gaming mode/battery saver". I turned it off when setting up my phone and haven't experienced any lag (whether that helped or not, I'm uncertain).
Thanks for the tip...I tried it but no difference.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

Give the phone a few days. When I first booted up my t-mo version it had its hiccups but just like hiccups in people, they disappeared. Also the latest phone to catch fire that I've heard was actually a s7e. Wasn't the first report of the s7/s7e going up in flames either. Unfortunately Sammy just hasn't had any luck in 2016.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20