This is all becoming a big tease for me!

I am willing to ditch my BlackBerry for this device...however there hasnt been any news about the V20 up here in Canada except for that one little article about it being on the WIND Mobile network.

First it takes almost a month for it to relase in the US after it releases in SK. Is it going to take another month before it comes to Canada?

Has anyone seen anything else about it coming to Canada?
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-24-2016 08:19 PM
    Hi! I have not heard anything about the V20 coming to Canada, and I am looking for news about it!

By the way, what kind of BlackBerry do you use? I love BlackBerry devices! I miss my Q10!
    10-24-2016 08:50 PM
    I am rocking the PRIV. Don't get me wrong, it's a great device. I just like the V20 more. Even enough to drag me away from a physical keyboard.
    The Q10 was a great little device! Biggest thing I miss about that device is the removable battery. One of the great advantages of the V20!!!!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-24-2016 09:26 PM
    I am rocking the PRIV. Don't get me wrong, it's a great device. I just like the V20 more. Even enough to drag me away from a physical keyboard.
    The Q10 was a great little device! Biggest thing I miss about that device is the removable battery. One of the great advantages of the V20!!!!
    The Priv is amazing! How is the physical keyboard?! I bet it's amazing! And I get what you mean about the Q10 - removable batteries are the greatest! I love that about my G3 - it saves me from glitches every time! Haha.
    10-24-2016 10:47 PM
    The Priv is amazing! How is the physical keyboard?! I bet it's amazing! And I get what you mean about the Q10 - removable batteries are the greatest! I love that about my G3 - it saves me from glitches every time! Haha.
    The keyboard is great. Not as clicky and smooth as a Q10/Classic. But it easily gets the job done.
    I have a feeling there will be an adjustment period, however, if I am able to sideload the BlackBerry VKB onto the V20, I will be golden. I use it a fair amount on the PRIV and have no problems...that is if the V20 ever does release in Canada....
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-24-2016 11:26 PM
    This is all becoming a big tease for me!

I am willing to ditch my BlackBerry for this device...however there hasnt been any news about the V20 up here in Canada except for that one little article about it being on the WIND Mobile network.

First it takes almost a month for it to relase in the US after it releases in SK. Is it going to take another month before it comes to Canada?

Has anyone seen anything else about it coming to Canada?
    I heard mid November on MobileSyrup.com comments page....I think Newegg.ca or is scale for preorder...
    10-25-2016 01:25 PM
    The keyboard is great. Not as clicky and smooth as a Q10/Classic. But it easily gets the job done.
    I have a feeling there will be an adjustment period, however, if I am able to sideload the BlackBerry VKB onto the V20, I will be golden. I use it a fair amount on the PRIV and have no problems...that is if the V20 ever does release in Canada....
    That's great to hear about the Priv's keyboard! And sideloading would be an awesome idea! Hopefully we hear more news soon!
    vpblaze likes this.
    10-25-2016 09:45 PM