I am on Sprint and don't really want to get the Protection through Sprint. I had purchased Samsung's Protection Plus on my Note7. What is everyone using on their new V20?
    10-24-2016 10:08 PM
    I am on Sprint and don't really want to get the Protection through Sprint. I had purchased Samsung's Protection Plus on my Note7. What is everyone using on their new V20?
    Were you able to get a refund on your Samsung protection plus? I'm still fighting to get that back!

I'm with sprint but use apple protection sorry.
    Sprint does have a $11 month plan but still has high deductible and possibly used replacement
    10-24-2016 10:15 PM
    Were you able to get a refund on your Samsung protection plus?
    I ended up getting a full refund on the Protection Plus. I did return it on the first recall and didn't even mess around for the first replacement. But they were really nice about giving me my money back. Sorry you are having a difficult time.
    10-24-2016 10:19 PM
    Take a look at Square Trade. (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=RPwn_czh) They are comparable to all carrier plans but cheaper and has lower deductible. They also cover things most carrier plans don't, like cracked screens. In my opinion that are a better view than carrier plans. I have used them on plenty of devices other than smartphones. You should be able to switch to them now if you just bought the bought the phone withing 30 days or currently on a carrier plan.

Might be closer to what you may be looking for.

Good Luck!
    JPD likes this.
    10-24-2016 11:40 PM
    Take a look at Square Trade. (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=zB5QTSpt) They are comparable to all carrier plans but cheaper and has lower deductible. They also cover things most carrier plans don't, like cracked screens. In my opinion that are a better view than carrier plans. I have used them on plenty of devices other than smartphones. You should be able to switch to them now if you just bought the bought the phone withing 30 days or currently on a carrier plan.

Might be closer to what you may be looking for.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the link .....
    10-25-2016 01:18 AM
    Does anyone know of a better NON-CARRIER insurance option other than Square Trade?
    10-28-2016 07:24 AM
    Were you able to get a refund on your Samsung protection plus? I'm still fighting to get that back!

I'm with sprint but use apple protection sorry.
    Sprint does have a $11 month plan but still has high deductible and possibly used replacement
    I'm still going through with the fight with Samsung Protection Plus (Asurion). At first the customer service person tried to offer a pro-rated refund which I refused. Then when I got her to understand why a pro-rated amount wasn't acceptable, she said she would process it and it would be done within 7 days. Well a week went by and nothing yet. So I called last week, they said they had e-mails sent out, but nothing yet. I called again yesterday and the rep said she had to send out a form to Samsung to have Samsung refund the money directly to me. So she filled out the form while I was on the phone and sent it off. If I don't have it within 14 days, then I apologize in advance to the rep who answers the phone when I call.
    10-28-2016 09:32 AM