Going from N7 to V20

mistic99

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'll be picking up my V20 on the 28th hate 2 give up my N7 but I know it's 4 the best. I been following the reviews of the V20 seems like a good not great phone and this is not my 1st rodeo with LG had the G3 not happy with the slow updates turned me off went with the N5 over the G4 and been a Note fan ever since. I hoping 4 the best with the V20 not bootloops and such fortunate 4 me I have TMO JOD so I have options Team Android 4 Life.

valglbgl

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I get my V20 today. Have no idea if I'll get something to return this note 7. Didn't see anything regarding that when i ordered even though I ordered as they told me to.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
My N7 - the second, allegedly "safe" version - went back to Verizon. I am now on the V20 and very pleased with the device. I was vacillating between the V20 and the Pixle XL; I was a Nexus 6 aficionado before the N7 hit the shelves.

Only thing I miss from the N7 (which had an annoying, much talked abut "lag") is the notification LED. However, I downloaded "NoLED" (free program) from the Play Store and find it more-than-acceptable.

The biggest positive for me is the SD Card option.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
The v20 is definitely the same caliber phone as the note7 if you can look past no ip68 and no wireless charging. The v20 operates smooth as silk, the second screen is cool and the build quality is quite good.

One thing that may surprise you is the size of the v20, it is a very large device.

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I been a note fan since they started but this v20 made me forget about the note man the screen realness and the ir blaster yes lawdddd