LG V20 - Show us your homescreens!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried out the 360° live wallpapers? They look pretty cool! There's a couple included on my phone, and I also downloaded a couple more from Smart World. Not yet sure if you can create your own with the phone, though.
fe8bebcfcbd23140ffeac7d7ed31ecd2.jpg

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Screen shot looked bad last post. Seeing if this one is better. Included 2nd home screen too

Attachments

• 11541.jpg
    11541.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 321

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Ok, help me out people. Why does my screen shot look hi res on my V20 phone screen, but scaled down here? Other ones I see here posted by other people look a lot sharper that my picture. Is there a setting in the AC app I need to change?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok, help me out people. Why does my screen shot look hi res on my V20 phone screen, but scaled down here? Other ones I see here posted by other people look a lot sharper that my picture. Is there a setting in the AC app I need to change?
There's a couple ways to upload via the app. If you use the paper clip icon for attachments, I think that one shows the smaller images (and was also breaking them all together when using my G4, but fine on the V20). If you use the icon that looks like a square with a mountain silhouette in it, that will upload larger.

And this is my current one. One of the photos I took a couple nights ago on my V20, and this time with my dock raised. Thanks to gestures and quick toggles, I rarely even need to access it.

4f4602e5b67c009e85fcd27b2ebccbc3.jpg

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
There's a couple ways to upload via the app. If you use the paper clip icon for attachments, I think that one shows the smaller images (and was also breaking them all together when using my G4, but fine on the V20). If you use the icon that looks like a square with a mountain silhouette in it, that will upload larger.

And this is my current one. One of the photos I took a couple nights ago on my V20, and this time with my dock raised. Thanks to gestures and quick toggles, I rarely even need to access it.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161030/4f4602e5b67c009e85fcd27b2ebccbc3.jpg

Still have an issue:
When I tap that mountain in a square icon, it just opens the forum in my phone browser. And after I hit reply, I only see the paper clip and posting arrow.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Still have an issue:
When I tap that mountain in a square icon, it just opens the forum in my phone browser. And after I hit reply, I only see the paper clip and posting arrow.
I don't get that. I'm using the AC forums app and I know there's another one for the rest of AC. If you're using the other, then I may not be able to help there.

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I don't get that. I'm using the AC forums app and I know there's another one for the rest of AC. If you're using the other, then I may not be able to help there.
Yep that was it. I was using the full AC app, not the dedicated forums one. I didn't realize there was one till you said something. Thanks again!

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Well.. I thought I had this solved by getting the dedicated AC forums app (instead of the news and main app) but, it won't post the pictures I select using the mountain in a box icon.