AT&T visual voice mail not working?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Worked fine on my n7. Clicked on the app on my v20 and it says something went wrong and I am forced to exit. Is this a v20 issue maybe? Anybody else have this issue?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Worked fine on my n7. Clicked on the app on my v20 and it says something went wrong and I am forced to exit. Is this a v20 issue maybe? Anybody else have this issue?

Bummer.

Have you tried to clear the cache partition on your phone yet?

Are you able to get into the recovery with the button combinations on it?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I think I may have figured out the issue. I traded in my n7 for the v20 yesterday and it still shows on AT&T that my device is the n7. I just called AT&T and they put a claim in to check. Ill check what you said in the mean time

Cleared all data...same thing. :(

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I think I may have figured out the issue. I traded in my n7 for the v20 yesterday and it still shows on AT&T that my device is the n7. I just called AT&T and they put a claim in to check. Ill check what you said in the mean time

Cleared all data...same thing. :(

Nope.. Not the same thing.. What I am asking is can you actually get the phone into the recovery mode with the button combinations.. There are a few other things that you can do from the recovery..

Thanks

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I didn't try honestly..... I think it is on their end because my phone is showing the note 7?

I fixed it. I tried going into my device at AT&T.com and resetting voicemail password. Then I went to visual voice mail,it prompted me for a new password and worked. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21