The very best deal on a LG V20 confirmed with Directv

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I have done a ton of research over the last week. I have come up with the best deal for the LG V20.
Actually for myself buying the V20 through At&t is cheapest for me. If you dig around on there site they have a promotion that pays the customer $695.00 in bill credits over a 30 month period if you are a Directv customer and port in a new phone number from a different carrier. In my case I am jumping over to At&t from T-mobile. I will be getting $23.19 bill credit over the next 30 months. I just have to pay the $135.00 difference from $829.00 and the $695.00 over the 30 month period. I will be responsible for for paying about $4.50 cents a month out of my own pocket. That is a bargain to say the least. My monthly payment is only $27.67 a month and my bill credit is $23.19. I just got to keep Directv active over the same 30 months to keep the payments in bill credits. I ordered the silver V20 last week. I just activated it today. I am more than delighted with this kinda deal
smile.png
I have confirmed this saving with 5 different customer service reps. I already had a DIRECTV account for over 10 years
smile.png

This deal expires on October 31st. Just activated today and all this information has been confirmed from the store manager in person .... I am just trying to help save other members some money if they are in a similar situation as myself.

Last edited:

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
UP TO $695 CREDIT: Ltd time (Ends 10/31/16 in PR). Port-in: from elig. mobility carriers (excludes Cricket & select others). Must buy elig. device w/ in 7 days of port. Elig. Device: New LG V20 and G5 on AT&T Next & AT&T Next Every Year installment agmts. Tax on full retail price due at sale. Down payment may be reqd. Wireless: Monthly postpaid voice & data req'd (existing customers can add to elig. current plans). If cancel svc you will owe device balance of up to $830. DIRECTV: Excludes streaming only svcs. If new customer, 24-month agmt req'd. Must be installed w/in 30 days of device activation. Bill Credit: Applied in equal amounts over entire agmt term. Credits will be the lower of $695 or cost of device. Both svcs must remain active & in good standing for up to 30 mos and device must remain on its agmt for entire term to get all its credits. If upgrade or pay up/off agmt early your credits may cease. Offer Limits: 1 per wireless acct; 2 wireless accounts per TV acct. Participation in this offer, may make your wireless account ineligible for select other offers (including select bill credit offers) for a 12 month period. Return: Restocking fee up to $45 may apply. See store or att.com/TVLGoffer for offer details.

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I never have to trade in a phone with this deal. I can keep my Note 4 :)...:) Because I am a DIRECTV customer..... It is NOT required if you have DIRECTV and am in good standing with them. DIRECTV and AT&T are the same in case some may not know.

Last edited: