V20 Headphones After 11/20?

sirwalter

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Im just realizing that the free B&O headphones seem to expire 11/20. Are there any ways to purchase the v20 past that date and still get the headphones? Will stores like Best Buy have different offers and dates? After the promo ends, does that mean the v20 comes without any headphones at all?

Im with verizon and I qualify for an upgrade in December, Id been hoping to get the V20 and the B&O headphones. Thanks for any info!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably just have to wait and see if LG runs another promo. You won't be able to purchase in December and circle back to the current promo unless they extend the dates.

sirwalter

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I realize I cant qualify for the 11/20 cutoff. Im trying to understand if 11/20 is the cutoff for every store. Im wondering if any stores have a different promo? Frys, Best Buy etc?

Seems odd to me that once the promo ends it looks like the phone ships without any headphones at all. Is that common?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Im just realizing that the free B&O headphones seem to expire 11/20. Are there any ways to purchase the v20 past that date and still get the headphones? Will stores like Best Buy have different offers and dates? After the promo ends, does that mean the v20 comes without any headphones at all?

Im with verizon and I qualify for an upgrade in December, Id been hoping to get the V20 and the B&O headphones. Thanks for any info!

When the G5 was released they had two different promos with two different dates but they weren't as far apart as what you are hoping for.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Verizon should wave your upgrade date if you are within a 30 day window. AT&T does that may have to pay a little difference but check with them in store see if they will let you upgrade next month early.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I realize I cant qualify for the 11/20 cutoff. Im trying to understand if 11/20 is the cutoff for every store. Im wondering if any stores have a different promo? Frys, Best Buy etc?

Seems odd to me that once the promo ends it looks like the phone ships without any headphones at all. Is that common?
The promotion is thru LG so they determine the eligible purchase dates, not the retailer. Some stores could run their own promo but it would likely be a gift card to that store and wouldn't be a LG promotion.

sirwalter

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Verizon should wave your upgrade date if you are within a 30 day window. AT&T does that may have to pay a little difference but check with them in store see if they will let you upgrade next month early.

I will give it a shot, thanks for the suggestion.

How do you get the free headphones?

From what I understand theres a rebate you fill out after purchasing the phone and the headphones are mailed to you. You just have to be sure to purchase before 11/20.

The promotion is thru LG so they determine the eligible purchase dates, not the retailer. Some stores could run their own promo but it would likely be a gift card to that store and wouldn't be a LG promotion.

Ok, that makes a lot more sense. I wasn't sure if the retailers had some kind of control or if it varied at all from store to store. Really appreciate it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish