Tmo does not have V20 in stores

mistic99

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I just left 3 different 3 TMobile stores and none had the V20 and don't know when they would have them. I was told to call later to see if there is any update.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
In the past, the TMO stores in my area (Arizona) haven't gotten launch day phones (that didn't say Samsung on the box) until the actual launch day when UPS arrived around 10 AM.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
May just be the stores there. Maybe the truck on the way broke down or something? Never know -- many factors at play.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Got to my TMo store in the Chicago area about 10:30 this morning and they had just arrived, three of them. Got mine and now it is time to set it up the way I like.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Got to my TMo store in the Chicago area about 10:30 this morning and they had just arrived, three of them. Got mine and now it is time to set it up the way I like.
4fbe84c3ccaabcf958b400cd6ac7446c.gif

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a banned Note 7 that I still use everyday, I waited for the release of the V20. Easy to do because Tmo didn't have any S7Es a week ago or so when the 2nd wave of "turn your space heater in or die" hit. I really need to do an exchange because my Tmo bill is terribly jacked up from the Note7 experiment. Needless to say there was absolutely no stock anywhere to be found at the 7 stores between work and home yesterday. Each location said we receive shipments everyday Monday - Friday.

Is the shattered back lens really an issue?

I am tired of setting up phones.

For those family, friends and Tmo associates that keep asking, I don't want an iPhone. Stop asking.

Last edited:

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a banned Note 7 that I still use everyday, I waited for the release of the V20. Easy to do because Tmo didn't have any S7Es a week ago or so when the 2nd wave of "turn your space heater in or die" hit. I really need to do an exchange because my Tmo bill is terribly jacked up from the Note7 experiment. Needless to say there was absolutely no stock anywhere to be found at the 7 stores between work and home yesterday. Each location said we receive shipments everyday Monday - Friday.

Is the shattered back lens really and issue?

I am tired of setting up phones.

For those family, friends and Tmo associates that keep asking, Idon't want an iPhone. Stop asking.

I don't know if the shattered back lens cover will be an issue with the V20, just got mine. I can tell you that I just had to replace the back lens cover on my son's Samsung S7E because it shattered (an inexpensive fix, $33.00 at my local phone repair shop). I suspect the lens cover shattering is a byproduct of the protruding lens on the back of phones these days. Be careful of what pocket you stick your phone in (no keys and coins} and I suspect you will be fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad