at least the camera didnt shatter....

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
just dropped my phone roughly 2 feet onto the ground. Screen protector properly installed. Entire screen shattered. Dammit

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
just dropped my phone roughly 2 feet onto the ground. Screen protector properly installed. Entire screen shattered. Dammit
9336809bfabe38ca79db23b8fcc8d933.gif

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I can't remember if it was in this forum or another forum that somebody was saying if your screen shatters it was a freak occurrence and you have a malfunctioning unit... I assure you I have dropped phones from almost quadruple or higher the height and honestly thought when I picked it up it would be fine especially since I had a screen protector on it as well... But nope she is a goner so be very very careful folks

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I can't remember if it was in this forum or another forum that somebody was saying if your screen shatters it was a freak occurrence and you have a malfunctioning unit... I assure you I have dropped phones from almost quadruple or higher the height and honestly thought when I picked it up it would be fine especially since I had a screen protector on it as well... But nope she is a goner so be very very careful folks

Screen protectors don't do much to protect the screen from shattering. Great protection from scratches and may offer slight protection from shattering.

AzSportsFan86

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
It really is the spot it hits. I dropped a note 4 down a second floor elevator shaft and my screen was fine. I then dropped it from about 4 feet and shattered it. Bad or good luck i guess.

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
lol, i hit bad luck this time. Oh well, that's life. I have insurance, smart move, so $150 and ill have replacement monday. Phew. Looking at new cases though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm