How to turn off share with an app function when taking a photo.

XGXGXGX

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Every time I take a photo, a pop up bubble of an app, such as Facebook pops up on the screen so I can press it and share it to Facebook for example. Is there a way to turn it off, it's more annoying than anything. In the settings for that feature, it only allows you to choose other apps to share the photo with, but not turn it off. And I can't find it in the phone or camera settings to turn it off. Coming from a Note 7 so still getting used to this phone.

When I first started taking pictures, I don't recall seeing it pop up, so I'm not sure if I just didn't notice it then or if I somehow turned that feature on by accident. Thanks!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't found a specific setting for it, but it doesn't seem to show up in manual mode (which is what I normally shoot in anyway). In auto mode, it acts like a drop down menu for me, not a static icon.

XGXGXGX

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I haven't found a specific setting for it, but it doesn't seem to show up in manual mode (which is what I normally shoot in anyway). In auto mode, it acts like a drop down menu for me, not a static icon.
Same for me in auto mode. Its not there until you take a photo, then the icon drops down into view. Then dissapers again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol