I know this phone ticks most of the boxes for my needs.
    1. 64 GB storage
    2. SD card slot
    3. Quad HD display
    4. Great sound on headphones with the quad dac
    5. Manual controls for camera
    6. Removable battery
    7. IR blaster

I don't think I l've seen anyone really talk about the mono speaker!
    It's important for me because I like to use speaker when talking on the phone.
    Can anyone help me out?
    10-30-2016 03:24 PM
    1. 64 GB storage
    2. SD card slot
    3. Quad HD display
    6. Removable battery
    7. IR blaster

Can anyone help me out?
    The speaker is more than adequate
    Mikey88Chaos likes this.
    10-30-2016 03:29 PM
    The speaker is more than adequate
    Alright I guess I'll take your word for it!
    10-30-2016 03:31 PM
    1. 64 GB storage
    2. SD card slot
    3. Quad HD display
    6. Removable battery
    7. IR blaster

Can anyone help me out?
    The speaker is functional but tinny, not as nice as the G5 at all but videos and calls are clear.

This doesn't use that annoying bubble when on a call and in a different app, it uses the second screen which I love! Best surprise feature I've found.
    10-30-2016 03:39 PM
    1. 64 GB storage
    2. SD card slot
    3. Quad HD display
    6. Removable battery
    7. IR blaster

Can anyone help me out?
    I think the speakerphone sucks, but I need to check some more things out before I start talking crap about the speaker. It was weird, I listen to audio all the time via the speaker and it's fine: kinda low, but fine. However, yesterday I talked to my parents and had it on speakerphone and basically had to have the phone in my face in order to hear them. Their connection was via landline and I know there's a clear difference in quality between a landline and the "HD calling" with other cell phones. I just definitely didn't struggle to hear them when I was using my Note 7, but I'm going to try again with a cell call to see if the same thing happens. Only problem is that I dislike actually talking on the phone. Lol.
    10-30-2016 03:52 PM
    The speaker is functional but tinny, not as nice as the G5 at all but videos and calls are clear.

This doesn't use that annoying bubble when on a call and in a different app, it uses the second screen which I love! Best surprise feature I've found.
    In what way does it use the 2nd screen?
    10-30-2016 03:52 PM
    In what way does it use the 2nd screen?
    When you're on a call the phone end call stuff is on the second screen, so you don't have that pop up on your screen like some other phones do. If you press on the left side of the second screen (The green side), it takes you back to the full call screen.
    Mikey88Chaos likes this.
    10-30-2016 03:54 PM
    I think the speakerphone sucks, but I need to check some more things out before I start talking crap about the speaker. It was weird, I listen to audio all the time via the speaker and it's fine: kinda low, but fine. However, yesterday I talked to my parents and had it on speakerphone and basically had to have the phone in my face in order to hear them. Their connection was via landline and I know there's a clear difference in quality between a landline and the "HD calling" with other cell phones. I just definitely didn't struggle to hear them when I was using my Note 7, but I'm going to try again with a cell call to see if the same thing happens. Only problem is that I dislike actually talking on the phone. Lol.
    I can't stand talking on the phone either lol that's why I need a decent speaker when I'm not in the car on blutooth or sometimes I use a headset
    10-30-2016 03:55 PM
    When you're on a call the phone end call stuff is on the second screen, so you don't have that pop up on your screen like some other phones do. If you press on the left side of the second screen (The green side), it takes you back to the full call screen.
    Very nice!
    10-30-2016 03:56 PM
    I can't stand talking on the phone either lol that's why I need a decent speaker when I'm not in the car on blutooth or sometimes I use a headset
    I just did a speakerphone call with an actual cell phone (it was another T-Mobile customer, so HD calling was on) and it was plenty loud. I'm not sure how it would go with other cell networks or higher quality landlines than the one that my parents use. So good luck. Lol.
    10-30-2016 04:17 PM
    It's ok. I've heard you can set your phone in a cup or bowl to amplify the sound you hear (haven't tried though) But, it should be sufficient in most situations that aren't too noisy where you are. I have had a couple people having trouble hearing me decent on their end despite this having 3 mics and audio focus. I think that's partly because I was driving at the time and my phone case narrows the sound waves getting to the mics.
    10-30-2016 05:15 PM
    Way way louder than my Note 7. I have an app called White Noise which I have to use most all day and I hated the sound I'd get from the Note 7. On the V20, I have it around 3/4 volume and it's still louder than the Note 7 and S7 edge, possibly also louder than the Note 5.
    10-30-2016 06:37 PM
    Alright I guess I'll take your word for it!
    Many people have spoke about the speaker on this forum. We all like it.
    10-30-2016 06:44 PM
    Many people have spoke about the speaker on this forum. We all like it.
    I did a search before starting this thread and couldn't really find anything to confirm it but thx
    10-30-2016 07:17 PM
    Really? My v10 is super loud on speaker
    10-30-2016 08:02 PM