No Interactive App Notifications;No App Notifications at all?

loganross

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
New v20 owner coming from the Note 5. Question:

I am not getting app notifications in the drop down shade. I haven't reset my Note 5 so I know which ones I should be getting. For example, from my real estate app or amazon. I check my note 5, I have lots, but on the v20, I am getting none. Many of these are interactive. For example, the amazon App lets me click a track shipment button. I have rebooted my phone and checked the notification settings in the app and system settings. I am using Google Now Launcher and Google keyboard.

Please tell me there is a simple fix and that LG didnt break this part of Android 😀

Thx!

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
New v20 owner coming from the Note 5. Question:

I am not getting app notifications in the drop down shade. I haven't reset my Note 5 so I know which ones I should be getting. For example, from my real estate app or amazon. I check my note 5, I have lots, but on the v20, I am getting none. Many of these are interactive. For example, the amazon App lets me click a track shipment button. I have rebooted my phone and checked the notification settings in the app and system settings. I am using Google Now Launcher and Google keyboard.

Please tell me there is a simple fix and that LG didnt break this part of Android 😀

Thx!
Notifications all working fine here. In fact I have been turning a lot off because they were driving me crazy. Lol. I would look in the notifications section of settings and check the individual apps to see if they have been enabled.

pvcleave

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Notifications all working fine here. In fact I have been turning a lot off because they were driving me crazy. Lol. I would look in the notifications section of settings and check the individual apps to see if they have been enabled.

I have been turning off a lots too. It's nice that people who want it have it.

loganross

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I am getting notifications for vmail, txt, calls, and life360. I am not getting notifications for any of my other apps like amazon, redfin, onedrive, android central. Q: when you say you are getting notifications, do you mean in the shade (not the status bar or the second screen)? And, are they interactive (i.e., can you click track for amazon)? I checked, and all of my notifications are enabled for all apps :(

Thanks in advance.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I am getting notifications for vmail, txt, calls, and life360. I am not getting notifications for any of my other apps like amazon, redfin, onedrive, android central. Q: when you say you are getting notifications, do you mean in the shade (not the status bar or the second screen)? And, are they interactive (i.e., can you click track for amazon)? I checked, and all of my notifications are enabled for all apps :(

Thanks in advance.

Yes. They are all working as expected. Selecting them works fine

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I hope this one gets solved. I doubt it is a hardware issue. It's a problem any of us might run into and there probably is a solution that will sound simple.... But isn't until it's discovered. Let us know.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I hope this one gets solved. I doubt it is a hardware issue. It's a problem any of us might run into and there probably is a solution that will sound simple.... But isn't until it's discovered. Let us know.

Could be something turned off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax