OK I found it

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Okay I found the one problem with the v20. I was so used to using the rear volume buttons on the LG G4 and the LG V10. Now each time I pick the phone up I seem to be hitting the volume buttons. I really miss the rear buttons. However if this is the only complaint I have . Then I have nothing to complain about what are your thoughts about LG moving the volume buttons to the side and why?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm fine either way but I do kinda wonder why LG all the sudden decided to put them on the side when they've been on the back since the G2. It it just to appeal to the masses?

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm fine either way but I do kinda wonder why LG all the sudden decided to put them on the side when they've been on the back since the G2. It it just to appeal to the masses?

I'm with you. Appealing to the majority even if it was a better option the other way

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad someone brought this up. This is one of the main reasons why I haven't bought a V20, yet. Loved having zero buttons on the front & sides.

VDoubleUVR6

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Add another one to this subject. More than once have I accidentally hit the volume down button on the side while staging to take a photo and I hear the shutter go off. Something new to get used to and here 2.5 years ago I wasn't really fond of the volume rocker on the back when I bought the G3...now I'm missing it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
From my G3 to G4 to current Asus Zen2......I'd miss them too. Sadly, looks like no one else will be doing them either.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Accidental button pressing is why I prefer holster cases since they have oppenings for the buttons, rather than plastic button extensions covering them that are easy to press.

The pullout stand is a nice bonus. I do not use the actual holsters though. Use a belt loop case, since brings the nerd out :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar