LG World Free HIFI downloads

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
LG World won't allow me to download the 32-bit versions of the free Wi-Fi samples. I get an error message that says your phone doesn't support this content. 24 bit downloads fine and sounds great just thought that I should be able to get the 32-bit or am I confused?

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried the Tidal premium service? I did their 30 month free trial back when I had the G5, and it sounded incredible. I can only imagine how good the V20 sounds.

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
LG World won't allow me to download the 32-bit versions of the free Wi-Fi samples. I get an error message that says your phone doesn't support this content. 24 bit downloads fine and sounds great just thought that I should be able to get the 32-bit or am I confused?

Mike, can you provide use with a direct link so we can all try this?

scottbeamer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem. I wonder why?

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I got an offer from LG too for free hi-res downloads. I couldn't find an option to download onto my micro SD card though, only specified saving to internal memory. I just don't want to use my internal memory for hi-res audio files.

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I got an offer from LG too for free hi-res downloads. I couldn't find an option to download onto my micro SD card though, only specified saving to internal memory. I just don't want to use my internal memory for hi-res audio files.

You should be able to move the files using a file explorer like ES File Explorer.

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure if its a problem but I'm wondering who the 32 bit is for.

The LG G5 with the DAC would be a good candidate, it supports those any 32 bit files. I have yet to try any of those files on the V20. The link to the App works, but it won't let me install it. I might have to fiddle around for a bit with the settings.

scottbeamer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
What's preventing you from moving them to the SD card? That's what I did.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

You can move the folder to SD

Rockit8

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
The Bon Jovi download worked for me (on Tmobile). Actually not too bad of an album and sounds great through my Sennheiser 595's.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac