battery percentage on 2nd screen?

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of one but I hope some independent developers will create some things for that screen. I would like to be able to change colors on the text. The rainbow text on the AOD of the dearly departed phone which shant be named was very nice. A little texture with that rainbow look with more fonts would be great. As well as your battery display.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I remember there was a way to add apps or widgets to the second screen on the v10..... Wonder if it we'll work on the v20? Need to look into this

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
There is an app called batterybot on the PS. It will show battery percentage on the second screen when main screen is off.

Shows mostly anyways, if you have too many unread notifications the percentage gets to pushed to the side.

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I use battery widget reborn. But basically any app the puts the percentage in the notification bar would show on the second screen. Unless there are too many notifications as was stated earlier.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I use battery widget reborn. But basically any app the puts the percentage in the notification bar would show on the second screen. Unless there are too many notifications as was stated earlier.

I like this one....I like that it has a little circle indicator around the number. Thanks

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Last edited:

LGman072

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
There are several battery apps that have options to show battery level in the notification bar. This will also translate into the 2nd screen on the v20 IF there's not a lot of uncleared other notifications that have priority on your phone. Battery Mix is one free app, for example. Battery Widget is another.

Last edited:

carme4

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I just installed the free version of Battery Notifier and I now have a nice blue percentage on the second screen!!!! Yaaaay!!! I might end up buying the pro version so I can have neon pink!!

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I just installed the free version of Battery Notifier and I now have a nice blue percentage on the second screen!!!! Yaaaay!!! I might end up buying the pro version so I can have neon pink!!

I just checked battery notifier uses over double the RAM as battery widget reborn. :(.
Back to batt. Widget reborn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz