what color B&O Play earphones did you get?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I responded to the offer at least 10 days ago by now and I have yet to receive any conformation. Although I was like number 20 something thousand. But I feel like I should email LG support and see if my grief about the camera lens will get me a set...

I doubt that will make a difference but you never know

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: what color B&O Play earphones did you get?

I'm not an 'ear buds' person simply because they never fit good enough and offer me a consistently good seal. I've tried, but over-the-head just works better for me.

That's why I didn't even bother pursuing these free ones. I have like 7 brand new sealed Apple airbuds that I giveaway to when friends say they need a set.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

I'm not an 'ear buds' person simply because they never fit good enough and offer me a consistently good seal. I've tried, but over-the-head just works better for me.

That's why I didn't even bother pursuing these free ones. I have like 7 brand new sealed Apple airbuds that I giveaway to when friends say they need a set.

they don't really fit in my ears much either. I'm cursed. One of my ears must be a different size than the other too. haha one falls out all the time.

AzSportsFan86

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
You guys are crazy, i way excited for these. I go through buds like crazy. Im in construction and while im not suppose to use them i do and i run them under my shirt to hide them. I usually get a month or so on cheap ones before i rip the cords out on accident. Also, i drive heavy equipment around alot and sometimes cant hear my podcast over the noise so a good set will be awesome.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i tried reselling my s2 watch and my new samsung vr.
s2 watch bought for $300 even half off people want to offer $60 or less. a pawnshop tried to offer me $25 i walked out laughing. i never understood, you're getting good deal and they still want to get it cheaper. i rather keep it unused and collect dust then sell it for basically nothing.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
s2 watch bought for $300 even half off people want to offer $60 or less. a pawnshop tried to offer me $25 i walked out laughing. i never understood, you're getting good deal and they still want to get it cheaper. i rather keep it unused and collect dust then sell it for basically nothing.
Hustle the hustle.

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I get mines tomorrow from lg
527eafa688597980440fe607345434d7.jpg

Nizzler

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if the color they send you is based off of what color v20 you have. They have colors that will match your phone.

I did finally get an email saying mine is shipped with a tracking number. ETA is the 17th for me.

Edit: so I double checked the ETA and it changed to the 21st. I swear it said the 17th when I originally got the email. Mother @$!#&*!!!!

Last edited:

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I would have gotten them and used them for a stocking stuffer for someone's Christmas gift. I will definitely keep mine. I am a bit of a nut always in search of the proper set. I am also a bit of an audiophile, musician and former live and studio sound engineer. So I am picky. The key is to order a bunch of different tops until you find one that offers a perfect seal and is comfortable. Then get a bunch of those for all of your sets. If past experiences with B&O is any indication, these will be quite nice. In the upper tier of earbuds but not the top. B&O normally sounds amazing with classical, jazz, and classic rock. If people like the flabby nasty overblown bass of Beats products they will not like the B&O. I despise Beats as the bass is unnatural you lose a lot of clarity in high end because the bass spills over so bad. But that is me. A lot of people, especially the rap lovers, totally dig them. Anyway, sorry about going off on a huge post in a reply.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have ran my own business and worked in others that took trades. If they want to make a living they have to do it like that. You can't have an item sit around the store at close to full value as it will lower in value as it ages. Often even or week or a month. Some stores will try to keep it close to full as long as they can but the best way for them is to start at 70% of retail then lower as needed. Our rule of thumb was that the customer, based on condition of the item, got a max of 30% of the value. People think that is still a huge profit but it is not. In fact you have to do high volume to make survive that way. I used to tell people we took trades as a convenience to the customer and that they should sell it themselves if they wanted more. Such things as electric, water, rental or mortgage, taxes and employees salaries all come out of that. I have been just line you and had to walk out. I don't think even after explaining it as best as I could that someone can truly understand until they work in that environment and see the math

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the color they send you is based off of what color v20 you have. They have colors that will match your phone.

I did finally get an email saying mine is shipped with a tracking number. ETA is the 17th for me.

Edit: so I double checked the ETA and it changed to the 21st. I swear it said the 17th when I originally got the email. Mother @$!#&*!!!!

The B&O Play H3 headphones come in two varieties...Android phones, and other phones. The ones for Android phones only come in silver or what they call natural.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers