Factory Reset

x13londierox

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
I have been locked out of my phone since last night. My fingerprint scanner continues to say unable to use fingerprints and I cannot get my knock pattern to work. It is the same as the one on my tablet and I have tried every other combination similar and still nothing. I have been trying to get to the recovery screen for two hours now and have tried every combination off buttons on different screens. I have searched forums and websites and cannot find the answer. I have the V20 with At&t and if anyone has figured out how to access this screen please help me out. I am starting to go a little crazy over here. :confused:

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I know you may not want to do this but I recommend taking your phone into an AT&T corporate store. They can probably easily assist.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I posted a way that worked for the Verizon version in another thread, but last I heard from the AT&T users was it didn't work for theirs and I've yet to see a method posted for that one.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I posted a way that worked for the Verizon version in another thread, but last I heard from the AT&T users was it didn't work for theirs and I've yet to see a method posted for that one.
I remember you posting that. Ugh...Corporate store.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I have been locked out of my phone since last night. My fingerprint scanner continues to say unable to use fingerprints and I cannot get my knock pattern to work. It is the same as the one on my tablet and I have tried every other combination similar and still nothing. I have been trying to get to the recovery screen for two hours now and have tried every combination off buttons on different screens. I have searched forums and websites and cannot find the answer. I have the V20 with At&t and if anyone has figured out how to access this screen please help me out. I am starting to go a little crazy over here. :confused:

I have T-mobile but try this: from off press and hold power+volume down, when lg logo appears release only the power button for 1 full second then repress and hold power button, hold buttons until factory reset screen appears. Works on mine, but as I said, I have tmo