Customization

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting my V20 in about two weeks and I'm excited. I really wanted the silver option but since T-Mobile is only offering the gunmetal color I plan on getting a skin for mine since I don't do cases. Everybody's heard of DBrands especially if you've watched any recent phone review from the popular reviewers on YouTube. Some probably have heard of Slick Wraps as well. I was considering one of those as both are great options to add sleek, beautiful flair to the device without the added bulk of a case. But, and I'm probably years behind on this one, I've never heard of Skin It. I was looking at other options and came across this one and I was pleasantly surprised. Not only do they have so many more options than the other two but you can make custom skins for your phone and that puts it over the top for me. I can't wait to have my own custom skin on my V20. Anyone else rocking a DBrands or Slick Wraps skin on their phone? Or used Skin It previously? Anyway check them out if you want something unique. Skinit | Custom Phone Cases, Gaming Skins & Laptop Decals

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Skin It literally just released the V20 skins. I'm wanting to get a custom one, but I've quickly found the power button and camera module prevents most every image I wanted to use from looking good.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey don't let a few cutouts stop you from getting a cool look. They have some really nice team themes though.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Just some I was toying Around with, not even all I wanted to make...too many decisions

Attachments

• 14119.jpg
    14119.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 71

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
One of the few I could make work, but not sure I like it.
4d21e2241be6bae6de6dd67616bd6c9c.jpg

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Wow didn't realize Skin It had so many selections. How is the quality. Im prbly gonna order one today if the quality is good

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Some of those look really good! I may have to get a Spider-Man one. How's the texture, though? Grippy enough that I won't want to put a clear case on over it? Anyone have experience?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow didn't realize Skin It had so many selections. How is the quality. Im prbly gonna order one today if the quality is good
Im the oposite of y'all ive only heard of skinit until recently. Covered all my past devices with skinit. No issues. Never even used the blow dryer method. Lol. Just stuck on and vuala.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting my V20 in about two weeks and I'm excited. I really wanted the silver option but since T-Mobile is only offering the gunmetal color I plan on getting a skin for mine since I don't do cases. Everybody's heard of DBrands especially if you've watched any recent phone review from the popular reviewers on YouTube. Some probably have heard of Slick Wraps as well. I was considering one of those as both are great options to add sleek, beautiful flair to the device without the added bulk of a case. But, and I'm probably years behind on this one, I've never heard of Skin It. I was looking at other options and came across this one and I was pleasantly surprised. Not only do they have so many more options than the other two but you can make custom skins for your phone and that puts it over the top for me. I can't wait to have my own custom skin on my V20. Anyone else rocking a DBrands or Slick Wraps skin on their phone? Or used Skin It previously? Anyway check them out if you want something unique. Skinit | Custom Phone Cases, Gaming Skins & Laptop Decals

Thank you so much for this link, OP! I love customization and phone accessories - so this is the best of both worlds! Enjoy your customization fun! :)