LG v20 Resale Value - Verizon model vs Unlocked model? What do you think?

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Haha, its been up there for a week or two. I know it wasn't available when I did the presale.

Probably works out better to pay $299, then the termination fee decreases $10 every month over your 24 month contract. So in 12 months you only end up paying $530 for the phone.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Haha, its been up there for a week or two. I know it wasn't available when I did the presale.

Probably works out better to pay $299, then the termination fee decreases $10 every month over your 24 month contract. So in 12 months you only end up paying $530 for the phone.

I don't know since I no longer buy subsidized but I hear they make it up in Access line for charges so you end up paying full price anyway but again I don't know that for sure only what I've heard on the forums.
No Advantage for me to buy subsidized since I would lose my unlimited data and that would be a killer

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes you are right there, but that can all be enabled with root anyways. I would rather pay $672 for a phone that doesn't have those 2 things than pay $830 for a phone that does.
Ditto, I only paid $500 for my Verizon LGv20 and $200 for the 2nd one after the specials were said and done. And this is a world phone, nice.

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I wonder if they'll also bring back the Edge up program? That would get my attention.

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm finishing boxing up both my Verizon v20 and Unlocked v20 to ship back to Verizon & B&H respectively... it's been a good test drive, but the v20 is just not the phone for me, at this time anyway, with Verizon.
Thanks to all who helped me wade through this!