Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has had more dropped calls on VoLte than previous. Now its not out of control. But a few spots in my area I run on a daily basis. There is just no Volte or the towers are not catching up to the phone.

Which make me wonder if the reception on this phone may be lacking a little.

Thoughts or comments?
    12-06-2016 08:03 PM
    Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has had more dropped calls on VoLte than previous. Now its not out of control. But a few spots in my area I run on a daily basis. There is just no Volte or the towers are not catching up to the phone.

Which make me wonder if the reception on this phone may be lacking a little.

Thoughts or comments?

I switched to Verizon 6 weeks ago. Picked up the LG v20. About 90% of my calls drop, with or without VoLTE. I travel constantly always attempting to use my phone in major cities. Verizon opened a network ticket on my line and said that everything was normal and working as it should be. I opened a ticket with Verizon executive office, I was informed their network works fine and I could either exchange my phone for a lesser model (at my full expense) or find my own way to get out of their service. I tried my v20 on T-mobile, no issues. I put my verizon sim into a verizon iPhone 6, dropped calls constantly. Replaced sim card, tried on both phones, still drop calls. I usually have a hard time understanding people when they talk to me on Verizon as well.
    12-20-2016 04:56 AM
    Only drop calls where I normally expect to drop calls
    12-20-2016 06:59 AM
    I haven't dropped a call in years with Verizon. I don't even remember ever dropping one its been that long to be honest.
    Plus, I only get 2 bars in my place because i'm on the 30th floor and behind hurricane thick windows.
    When I go down to street level I get 5 full bars and 50mb speeds! Crazy fast with that new LTE Advanced.
    12-20-2016 11:04 AM
    I haven't dropped a call in years with Verizon. I don't even remember ever dropping one its been that long to be honest.
    Plus, I only get 2 bars in my place because i'm on the 30th floor and behind hurricane thick windows.
    When I go down to street level I get 5 full bars and 50mb speeds! Crazy fast with that new LTE Advanced.
    Only 50? :P
    12-20-2016 11:13 AM
    It's literally impossible to never have a dropped call. Even if they don't drop on your and they could drop on the other end.
    NJ Fred likes this.
    12-20-2016 11:26 AM