2nd screen glass is not flat?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing some users with glass screen protectors (the spigen brand for example) being able to cover the main display and 2nd screen entirely with no halo effect. I've tried a few glass screen protectors and it halos at the 2nd screen (half of it). Could anyone confirm this?

CptSmith

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm seeing some users with glass screen protectors (the spigen brand for example) being able to cover the main display and 2nd screen entirely with no halo effect. I've tried a few glass screen protectors and it halos at the 2nd screen (half of it). Could anyone confirm this?

I got the spigen and it works great. No glass protector is 100% due to the slight curves at the top and bottom of the screen. Just make sure you apply the protector on the flat area of the screen.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

I did get a glass protector that does cover the 2nd screen but it was crazy $. Was $40. I originally had a cheaper one but the halo made me nuts so to me this one is worth the $

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12