T-mobile LG V20 Dead

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Been using this since launch date and I'm not sure what's consider boot loop.

My phone was acting normal until it froze. I pulled the battery out and see if I can factory reset. Stuck on "LG, life is good and T-mobile logo". Also, I didn't root my phone.

Finally, this show-up.
20161210_151645.jpg

Hopefully, this won't happen to anyone.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I would call 611 and talk to the technical department. That maybe some kinda virus.....Can you clear your cachet? [url]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/slave2_ragdolls/2inv.gif[/URL]

I can't even boot into recovery. Not sure what happened the technical guy was suprised. The only third party apps I download from is Amazon. Well, they're senting me replacement.

I've seen people getting that warming sign (yellow,orange,red) while flashing custom rom, but this phone I didn't bother with rooting. Maybe just bad patch phone.

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I can't even boot into recovery. Not sure what happened the technical guy was suprised. The only third party apps I download from is Amazon. Well, they're senting me replacement.

I've seen people getting that warming sign (yellow,orange,red) while flashing custom rom, but this phone I didn't bother with rooting. Maybe just bad patch phone.

How long have you had the phone? I am glad that you are getting a replacement...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Been using this since launch date and I'm not sure what's consider boot loop.

My phone was acting normal until it froze. I pulled the battery out and see if I can factory reset. Stuck on "LG, life is good and T-mobile logo". Also, I didn't root my phone.

Finally, this show-up.
View attachment 247866

Hopefully, this won't happen to anyone.

Looks like a virus scam

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have to pick up at T-mobile store.

You mean "g.co/ABH"? It's from Google.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6185381?hl=en

My phone was acting weird for last two days until this happened. Still scratching my head on how to manually, but I just go with warrenty. Hopefully, this will be not known issue.

Try this. With phone off push and hold power +volume down, when the first screen appears release power for 1 second then repress and hold it. Factory reset screen should appear. If it doesn't work just go with the replacement. Just a idea. May the luck be with you!

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Try this. With phone off push and hold power +volume down, when the first screen appears release power for 1 second then repress and hold it. Factory reset screen should appear. If it doesn't work just go with the replacement. Just a idea. May the luck be with you!

Thanks. I already tried it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams