Fingerprint sensor and bricks

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I moved a brick pit which was composed of 40 to 50 large bricks. That evening I tried to use my fingerprint sensor. It would not recognize me at all I tried to re enter my prints still nothing. Any ideas

AtTheHop

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday I moved a brick pit which was composed of 40 to 50 large bricks. That evening I tried to use my fingerprint sensor. It would not recognize me at all I tried to re enter my prints still nothing. Any ideas

If you damaged your fingerprint you will either have to wait until it heals or do a restore and start all over. I did not use the fingerprint because I find it annoying.

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Probably roughed up the loops and swirls a bit from the rough surface of the bricks. You must have girly hands... Just Kidding! Anyway, try some skin lotion on your hands and fingers for a couple days and all should be well. ...next time wear work gloves.

I find that the fingerprint sensor works great for me and my backup is a pattern lock.

David

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, if there is any good in it, then this shows that the fingerprint sensor is highly accurate in reading our individual fingerprints and is thus less likely to be tricked.

Seriously though, try some good hand lotion/moisturizer. Your fingers will be better in a couple days. The skin on our fingers "turns over" relatively quickly.

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34