You don't Realize how much you Love it until it's gone?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Wind...meant Freedom Mobile up here has a great promotion on the LG V20 and since its not offered by my carrier I decided to try it.

Love the G4 (don't know what happened with G5) but this reminds me a lot of it. Canada never got the V10 so this is my first take on it and I am so glad I did but...

The network is an issue, they said LTE will be available soon but take today where I work out at GoodLife, it's located downstairs in the mall and I get a Roaming notification?!?

Anyways it's an amazing device, never realized how much I missed the IR Blaster so much. The build quality is very premium and of course the Secondary Display up top. I use Nova Prime and hide the notification bar and having it gives a cleaner more useful look.

I haven't tried it but can't wait to here the HiDef Audio DAC!

Great job LG!

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Wind...meant Freedom Mobile up here has a great promotion on the LG V20 and since its not offered by my carrier I decided to try it.

Love the G4 (don't know what happened with G5) but this reminds me a lot of it. Canada never got the V10 so this is my first take on it and I am so glad I did but...

The network is an issue, they said LTE will be available soon but take today where I work out at GoodLife, it's located downstairs in the mall and I get a Roaming notification?!?

Anyways it's an amazing device, never realized how much I missed the IR Blaster so much. The build quality is very premium and of course the Secondary Display up top. I use Nova Prime and hide the notification bar and having it gives a cleaner more useful look.

I haven't tried it but can't wait to here the HiDef Audio DAC!

Great job LG!
I didn't like the G5 until my wife got one.. I actually really like the look and feel of it. Very similar to the v20. I'm glad you're liking the v20, hope it makes you forget about your G4

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm coming from the Note 7 and S7 edge. I used Samsung since the S2. I admit the AMOLED screen is a lot better, I won't deny that. However I love the v20 compared to the S7 edge. Now that everything is updated and installed it's flying fast and I like the large flat screen makes it a lot easier to text on than my Note 7 or S7 edge.

Unless the S8 Edge totally blows me away or they make a larger version flat screen S8, I will probably wait for the Note 8 then. Around that time we will also know what the V30 looks like and I'll decide on which phone to purchase. I might stick with LG especially if Samsung decides to not have an SD card slot or headphone jacks.

I miss my Note 7 though, it's still the best overall device compared to my V20 but I like this V20. Btw the Note 7 seemed to have some lag too unlike my unlocked V20.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I like the V20 because its just a solid device. Not flashy or showy, just a strong solid device. I like that.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I like the V20 because its just a solid device. Not flashy or showy, just a strong solid device. I like that.
You can definitely add some flare to it if you want to though.
35a1ba9084900f14b153324150381988.jpg
45c2626d66690fa0e1ac84ac9e0ca18d.jpg
f655e61a900c53217e7586bcb1e34759.jpg

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
My ATT carrier branded V20 is lag free compared to the ATT Note 7 and S7 Edge I had. The Note 7 had serious lag in comparison from my experience. I'm glad it had to go back.

I'm coming from the Note 7 and S7 edge. I used Samsung since the S2. I admit the AMOLED screen is a lot better, I won't deny that. However I love the v20 compared to the S7 edge. Now that everything is updated and installed it's flying fast and I like the large flat screen makes it a lot easier to text on than my Note 7 or S7 edge.

Unless the S8 Edge totally blows me away or they make a larger version flat screen S8, I will probably wait for the Note 8 then. Around that time we will also know what the V30 looks like and I'll decide on which phone to purchase. I might stick with LG especially if Samsung decides to not have an SD card slot or headphone jacks.

I miss my Note 7 though, it's still the best overall device compared to my V20 but I like this V20. Btw the Note 7 seemed to have some lag too unlike my unlocked V20.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance