Android pay on the V20

jmorris1974

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just switched back to Android from being on iOS for three years. I got my V20 on the 24th of December. I've pretty much gotten it setup the way I want, but I have a question regarding Android pay on this phone. Is the only way to activate from the lock screen by holding it to a compatible terminal? The reason I ask is that with Apple pay I could double tap the home button to bring up the app on the lock screen. This would allow me to switch between cards or select a reward card for the cashier to scan. Is this possible, or do I have to unlock the phone and go into the app itself in order to do these things? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that some of my rewards cards are location based and will show up in the notification area in the top screen. I've not tried to activate or use them yet but will give it a try next time I'm at my local grocery store.

David

huntm856

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Seems there's no way to bring the app up aside from unlocking the phone. You can make it one of the second screen shortcuts though, which makes opening it faster.