06-16-2017 10:00 AM
78 ... 234
tools
    How does spontaneously cracked glass due to no fault whatsoever have an actual area of impact?
    A defect during the manufacturing process of tempered glass Internal such as a nickel sulfide inclusion could cause spontaneous breakage which would spiral outward from the inclusion creating what looks like a point of impact. The one in the image provided looks more severe than breakage from an inclusion as do all of the ones I've seen.
    06-16-2017 06:46 AM
    Because the manufacturing of glass is such a new and difficult process that one is to believe a more complicated reason for failure instead of the more obvious that the glass is just cheap. Occam's razor is a term for a reason. And if it truly was "defective" glass it would most likely affect an entire lot where you'd see quite a few more complaints than just the handful that have been reported. On top of the fact that quite a few have rather suspect stories to boot.

Don't think we have glass gate here. But have fun selling it.
    06-16-2017 07:11 AM
    Because the manufacturing of glass is such a new and difficult process that one is to believe a more complicated reason for failure instead of the more obvious that the glass is just cheap. Occam's razor is a term for a reason. And if it truly was "defective" glass it would most likely affect an entire lot where you'd see quite a few more complaints than just the handful that have been reported. On top of the fact that quite a few have rather suspect stories to boot.

Don't think we have glass gate here. But have fun selling it.
    I don't think it is defective .. At least from the posts I have seen. Most of the posts have a point of impact so even if the person didn't know .. their phone somehow had some impact on that point and shattered it.
    06-16-2017 10:00 AM
78 ... 234