1. I use Nova Launcher so it seems that I can't use the double tab from LG, it won't work with Nova. So I have to use gestures in Nova, fine. I use this on the Nova double tap. But then I have serious finger reading problems. It works half the time, then it doesn't for the other half and is VERY annoying. I guess this is a Nova / fingerprint thing???

Anyways so if I don't use Nova, how do I double tap to turn off? I can't use the top of the status bar like everyone says because 9/10 it won't work, either settings drops down or it does nothing. It's like I have to chose between being able to lock and unlock my phone with my fingers, or have double tab to lock.

What's going on with this?

2. Is there anyway to change the lock and unlock to custom sound effects? That same screen off program does it but the 2 files I wanna do it with won't show up in the list to select. Not sure why... really want this...

3. Anyway to get rid of this bloatware? Won't let me disable a lot of it. Does that Debloater program work with the V20?

4. Anyway to add settings icon to the 5 quick tools? That' would be very useful.

5a. Anyway to get the CLEAR ALL button to like... move down in the center like with the G4? why I have to travel so much to hit it now is dumb.
    5b. When you hit recent button, anyway to have the windows closing together height wise? They are so far from each other now.

6. When I have one thing open and I hit recent button it shows nothing and my 1 thing closes. This normal? G4 didn't do this.

7. Does anyone have to change their time on their phone to get the Android updates working?

Thanks!
    01-25-2017 08:09 PM
    1 - I can't see how Nova launcher would affect the unlock fps. I use Nova and no problems with unlock. If you use the stock LG launcher, double tap will lock.

4 - no, but you can have favourite apps up there (when the phone is unlocked) and you then have settings in that list

5a,5b - would be nice, but no...

6 - never seen this happen
    01-26-2017 09:13 AM
    1 - I can't see how Nova launcher would affect the unlock fps. I use Nova and no problems with unlock. If you use the stock LG launcher, double tap will lock.
    Maybe he's talking about how you have to actually push the button to get it to work after tapping to lock with Nova?
    sswitzer likes this.
    01-26-2017 09:32 AM
    Maybe he's talking about how you have to actually push the button to get it to work after tapping to lock with Nova?
    Ah, that makes sense! Yes, I have my timeout set to two minutes so that I don't have to wait so long to not have to do that extra tap to unlock.
    01-26-2017 09:34 AM