Slow Internet connection in apps and browsers.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Just like the title says, does anyone know of a fix for this? It is seriously an issue. Weatherby applications accessing the internet or Chrome itself. I've also tried Firefox. It's not just the browsers, it is anything that requires internet.

Initially this is why I sent the v20 back and kept the Pixel XL. However I ended up selling the pixel excel in getting the v20 again. I really want to like this phone. However sub-par photo quality after taking a photo and zooming in on it and the slow browsing speed are killing me here.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Previously I had found something regarding the location services and Battery Saver having an effect on this. I don't care to turn off my location services or put battery saving mode on this to be able to browse and use applications at a decent speed. I'm talking like 10 to 15 seconds for a page to load. Also when I am in applications including this Android Central app itself it takes quite a few seconds for pages to load and I will just be staring at a black screen. It's ridiculous.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Just like the title says, does anyone know of a fix for this? It is seriously an issue. Weatherby applications accessing the internet or Chrome itself. I've also tried Firefox. It's not just the browsers, it is anything that requires internet.

Initially this is why I sent the v20 back and kept the Pixel XL. However I ended up selling the pixel excel in getting the v20 again. I really want to like this phone. However sub-par photo quality after taking a photo and zooming in on it and the slow browsing speed are killing me here.
What do things look like if you use Ookla Speed Test? If it's still slow then I suspect it's your network settings... time to go to your carrier for help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz