Stock Email

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I set up my msn email in the lg stock email app. I get emails but no notifications. I don't even get the little email folder gizmo innthe notification bar. The thing I do get is the inbox count number on the app icon. It is set up with sound and vibrate notifications. Any idea why I don't see them?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
it seems like it works if I open manually, sync manually from settings>accounts or change sync from push to every 5 minutes. The thing is push uses far. less battery life since I refuse few emails. It only polls when an email arrives. Evennif I change to every 15 min I am using more battery and receiving emails long after arrival. Can't figure why push doesn't work

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem too with the stock email app. Doesn't give me notification icon like it normally does on my Samsung devices.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I have used Typemail on both my Nexus 6 and V20 with great success is all respects - and it's 100% with no ads.

Notification icon shows on second screen and audible alerts can be customized to include silent periods.

Highly recommend.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have used Typemail on both my Nexus 6 and V20 with great success is all respects - and it's 100% with no ads.

Notification icon shows on second screen and audible alerts can be customized to include silent periods.

Highly recommend.

Can't get it to work with activesync on a secure server. I would love to use it though

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the stock email app because it only show loads emails from the last two months at most. There's no option to show all emails regardless of age. Since I only used it for Yahoo, I'm currently just using the official Yahoo email app.