Music playback settings

traceyc44

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Over Bluetooth in my car when I listen to music through my phone (via Google play) the first 2 to 3 seconds of each song are cut off. I swear i had fixed this setting somehow when I first got my phone. But now the problem is back and i can't find the setting anywhere. Not in Google play music, not in the phone settings, not in the lg music app. Anyone have any insight? Was there an app update that took the option away or something? I think the setting had something to do with a gap between songs but I'm not positive.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Over Bluetooth in my car when I listen to music through my phone (via Google play) the first 2 to 3 seconds of each song are cut off. I swear i had fixed this setting somehow when I first got my phone. But now the problem is back and i can't find the setting anywhere. Not in Google play music, not in the phone settings, not in the lg music app. Anyone have any insight? Was there an app update that took the option away or something? I think the setting had something to do with a gap between songs but I'm not positive.
Try a different music app and see if it duplicates there, if not then the answer would be a Google Play setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084